What are your reasons for preordering the new workouts?

I myself decided that I'll wait until the reviews come out plus a $4.00 difference is not all that much. I was on the fence like yourself but I have almost all of Cathe's workouts that I really need to focus on what I have now. The excitement over new DVDs can really do a job on my purse if I continue with the impulse buying that I get sometimes. I need to stay away ...LOL :)

I preordered for two reasons, one because I still am trying to collect many of Cathe's older workouts and when you order with a preorder you get free shipping. The reason for wanting the workouts in the first place is because I want a beginning step tape. I've tried just one of Cathe's step routines and did okay, but am very uncoordinated, so want to see if a beginner tape would help me. I also want any new advanced workouts she offers...I think I'm just addicted.

Beth,

I preordered for several reasons also. First, I also wanted to take advantage of free shipping for Terminator, the only DVD of Cathe's that I didn't have. I ordered all three new workouts, because I think it's good to have some easier workouts for times when I'm not feeling that great, but still want to workout (I could have used them this weekend!). I figure that the beg/int weight work can always be more advanced just by going heavier. Also, I think I just want them all!

I'm on the fence too. Right now I am leaning towards #1 and 3. #1 because there is an "intermediate workout" listed and because I figure that I can up the weights and still get a good workout. #3 because its advanced. Not sure about #2 because I dont want a low impact version of #3!! Does this make any sense? I'm so confused too. I always pre-order from Cathe but this time its confusing because its not all advanced, so I just have no idea if it will be challenging enough for me. BUt I would love to save some money, especially on shipping! Well, I still have a few days to decide!:)

That's easy. I wanted a coffee mug! And I got one coming cuz the Patriots RULE! Aside from my materialistic nature, the price to pre-order seemed reasonable, I'm medium/advanced in strength, and a novice at step. I figured if I was ever going to like step, this would be the deciding factor. Also, I wanted to have a tape of Cathe's that I could finish with a smile and say, "Oh, yeah, I'm good!" ;) And, like the others, I really want an easier Cathe workout for those lazy days. Alexis

I agree. I'm also getting the coffee mug, plus the two beginner workouts are good when you just don't have the usual energy for a tougher one. Of course, I'm also glad that there is a least one advanced one for us who like the challenge. I'm still hoping that Cathe decides to do another series this year.

Robin

I'm getting them because I have those days when I want to do a Cathe workout but want to do something lighter...so maybe instead of trying to modify I will have an easier one to pull off the shelf! You know like after you did KPC AND L&G and your legs are sore! Also, I don't want to NOT have one of Cathe's! Heaven forbid!

Jo

I've ordered only the advanced DVD. I like Cathe's idea of making a circuit workout. I love using the high step and it sounds like it will be used throughout the entire program. And, since real light weights are going to be used it will/may be more cardio.
Susan C.M.

I did pre-order all of them. I have had Cathe's cardio tapes but have never been able "to catch on to them" I ended up trading them away for that reason or giving them to my sister. I am hoping that with these new DVD's it can allow me to "get some of Cathe's moves" and that I can eventually get some of her "harder cardio" I ABSOLUTELY love her weight workouts and I am hoping she will come out with an advanced series later on in the year and I can see how I have progressed.

Kim

RE: What are your reasons for preordering the new worko...

As all of the above + I've been wanting a tubing workout for when I travel and DVD #1 has both upper and lower body with tubing. They also use the stability ball so I'm not sure it'll work, but I may be able to modify. I'm sure I'll use them anyway. BTW Beth, have you jumped the fence yet?
Elisa

I ordered because I love Cathe's workout style, her personality, and I have never been disappointed in anything I've purchased from her so far.

Just another Catheite,
Kim

I don't think I am going to order them. 1, I don't want to buy the high step and 2, I am a little disappointed with the technical quality of my timesaver DVD. I don't particularly like the DVD format anyway. I also have so many of Cathe's other workouts that I think I have too many to choose from on any given workout day (but that is a good thing).

But if the reviews come in and they sound overwhelmingly positive, I may reconsider.

Beth

I ordered because I'm new at step and hope that the beginning tape will help me learn some of the moves that I'm having trouble with. I figure that after I learn from it, I can give the tape to one of my friends that wants to start exercising and needs something easier. Plus I wanted the coffee mug :7

I pre ordered for varied reasons. I was going to order just the advanced DVD but my sweet hubby said get them all. I also figured I would end up ordering them later anyway. Sometimes I just feel a need for something a little lighter. Also I know that you can up the intensity on most any workout. By raising the weights or adding more impact and propulsions to the moves. Also, I am soon to have some surgury on my knee. I thought they might come in handy for when I am coming back into my workouts.
Diane Sue

I pre-ordered because:

I got the high step for Christmas and want more reasons to use it.

I have never been disappointed in any Cathe workout I have purchased.

I use my Cathe workouts a LOT and really get my monies' worth.

The discount from pre-ordering is significantly more than I would earn in interest by holding on to my money and buying after they are released.

I would like to have some easier Cathe's for my slack off days.

Are those enough reasons for ya?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.