What are your New Year's Eve/Day workouts?

Did Intensity today and some pilates-based abs. Tomorrow was supposed to be STS legs but my lower body is so fried from Intensity that I might do STS Bi's/Shoulders/Tri's tomorrow and legs on Sunday :p

I started the STS/Shock Cardio rotation today so I did disc 1 but since I had the day off I added extra cardio. I did athletic step for the first time - it was a lot of fun. I put off trying it because I injured my hip last spring...it looked like too much impact. I didn't have any problems with it.

Tomorrow I am scheduled to Hiit 40/20. Sunday it's STS disc 2.

Today- Bodylastics- chest,back shoulders and Bodylastics ABS.

Tomorrow- not sure yet- Maybe Tony Horton- Plyocide or Ruah- Release

Last edited:
Today was Karen Voight's "Ballet Bodysculpt"
Tomorrow: not yet decided (perhaps Jessica Smith's "Look Better Naked" cardio, followed by the floor ab workout from Jackie Warner.

Did MMA KB last night to finish up the Dec rotation. Today will be Cardio Fusion - the mailman brought it yesterday :D. I start round 4 of STS on Monday :):):):):)

Nan

I'm starting STS today! This is my third round and I'm looking forward to it. Having recently had foot surgery, the cardio will have to modified for several weeks but I'm not letting that hold me back.

Change of plans for me. My son and I were going to go tubing in the snow today but it's only 17 degrees outside and I can't find my snow gloves! :eek:

So, Butts & Guts for today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Pam

december 31 was the Step N Sculpt class i teach - burned 448 calories
Janusry 1st is Lauren Brook's Kettlebell workout Smoker+ Finisher, then LIS from 4DS= 520 calories burned.

On New Year's eve I danced my way into the New Year's at my church with great friends and my great church family.:p:D And then on New Year's day to continue it with a bang :D I did 4 Day Split's LIS (great minds think alike, Serene!) only the step portion and Namaste Yoga's Series 2 Episode 4 Warrior. I needed to go slow as I need to get me knees and achilles reconditioned after getting back into working out after an illness. Great way to start off my New Year's on a positive note :D! Have an awesome New Year's everybody!:D:)

Last edited:
January 1

Got off a night shift and jogged to Cardio Coach 7 outdoors! It's been a month since I've had the chance to jog outside and it was nice and not too cold. But it rained! It was still great though...I hate the treadmill so much!!!

It felt like Spring! Then did LB's fat blast. :p

For me, New Year's Eve day was STS Disc 12 and today was Rhythmic Step (rewinding Round 2 multiple times because I just couldn't get it:eek::eek:), then Pilates Abs from Ab Circuits. Loving STS!

Happy New Year!

Julie

Dec 31 was stepmill and elliptical intervals.
Today was cycling class and cardio and weights, minus the abs section which I'll do tomorrow.

December 31st was High Reps and today (January 1) I rocked to MMA Kickbox in the morning and STS Total Body in the evening. MMA Kickbox has got to be my favorite DVD cardio workout ever!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.