What are your favorite Cathe DVD's? Need to order more!

Hello,

I am new here and to Cathe's workouts and was wanting a bit of advice on what to get next. I was doing Kick Max and Muscle Max for about 2 months mixed with other workouts. Now i have been rotating them with Low Max, High Step Challenge and Basic Step and body Fusion and Cardio and Weights. I seem to love all the Cathe dvd's but was wondering what your favorites are so i can place a order for more. I love a challenge.

Thank you in advance,

Brigitte

Brigitte,

I of course love Imax 3-it is my favorite Cathe video ever!!
But if I were you I would go for Imax2 it is awesome and if you like step go for rhythmic step or step blast-both are great!! I just got the CTX series about a month ago and I really really like this series especially power circuit and step intervals!!! Good luck and enjoy!!!!!!
Lisa

I love Step Blast/Step, Jump & Pump and Rhythmic Step. I also really like all the Gym Styles, Terminator and Hardcore Extreme. Have fun!

Marcy

If you like step, Cardio Hits, then Rhythmic Step and Step Blast.

If you like kickboxing, you'll LOVE KPC/L&G.

I am also pretty partial to the entire Intensity Series, particularly Bootcamp and IMAX2. Not sure if you might already have those....

Let us know what you buy!
Marie

My favorites:

Interval Max

Slow and Heavy upper body (I prefer other lower body)

All the Intensity Series DVD's (except for the compilation) (Cathe's best series to date, IMO)

Body Blast: KPC

Hardcore: Gym Styles, Muscle Max

Hi,

I am not a seasoned Cathe exerciser like many of the folks here (been doing her workouts for about 9 months) but I am an advanced exerciser.

My absolute favorite to date is Boot Camp. It challenges me and makes me sweat like no other workout I have ever tried. Yep - this advanced cardio girl was GASPING for air the first time she did that DVD! It is a series of 8, 4 minute circuits that incorporate a minute of cardio, a minute of lower body, a minute of upper body, and a minute of core. You need weights, a weighted ball (you can substitute a dumbell), and a step bench. Love, love, love it. If you are looking for a challenge, this could be for you! It wrote the ticket for me, I can tell you that.

I just received Imax 2 in the mail a couple of days ago and can't wait to try it today. In fact, after I read your email I made it a point to remove the plastic from all three of my new Cathe DVDs. Gonna gear up to sweat my butt off... :)

My favorites are still the entire Intensity Series -- some of the best workouts ever made in my opinion. I love them all -- and I do them all -- they are standards on all my rotations. :)

My favorites are:

Imax 2 (you'll love it since you love a challenge)
Step Blast/Step, Jump and Pump
Kick, Punch and Crunch

Hi!

Thank you all for your advice. I placed a HUGE order.. i will be sore and sweaty soon. I do not have an addictive personality, but i think i have developed one with Cathe. The best workouts i have ever done! My ellipitical and other dvd's are getting dusty.

Thanks again...

B

My absolute favorite is BootCamp and my 2nd is any of the High Steps and then the KPC and Kickmax. Geez was anyone else struggling with a favorite I love them all.

beth6395

What did you end up ordering? Lately I've rediscovered and enjoyed the oldies but goodies...MIS, Power Max, and Step Fit. I too love them all. Enjoy!
Angela

RE: What are your favorite Cathe DVD's? Need to order m...

I absolutely love the Body Blast Series...Step Blast, Step,Jump & Pump are definetly 2 of my favorites. The Intensity Series is great too. I think whatever you pick, your going to love it!! It's hard to go wrong.

Enjoy your order....Share!!! Tell us what you ended up ordering...

Jill L.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.