what are you reading

sonja415

I'm looking for some new books to read. Wanted to know what you've been reading and authors you like. Right now I'm reading They Marched into Sunlight.

Thanks,
M

The New Rules of Lifting for Women. ;o) And finished Nutrient Timing. I don't read much unless it's Biblical or fitness related! LOL

I am reading The Doctor's Wife..Elizabeth Brundage. I have been quite the bookworm lately, averaging a book a week. :) I guess another trip to the library is in order this weekend. :) This book is quite good. HTH! :)

not an book exciting for most but a breakthrough for me, "right brained child in a left brained world, unlocking the potential of your add child". great tips for visual and hands on learners,not just those diagnosed with learning disabilities. a friend gave me this in hopes i could help further viola's teachings of math at home(her weakest subject)

kassia

"Life with my sister Madonna" by Christopher Ciccone. Yep, I went there, and glad I did, very entertaining and interesting.

I also recommend anything by Simon Doonan-creative director of Barney's New York. He is a total scream with the dry British humor and frankness.

Shannon I am right behind you! This weekend I am starting Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

Alison

I just finished "Broken Window" by Jeffrey Deaver - I really like his books. Next on my list is Duma Key by Stephen King. Anyone read it?

I am reading "Japanese Women Don't Get Old Or Fat" by Naomi Moriyama. It's a fascinating look at how the Japanese view eating, the seven pillars of Japanese cooking, how they cook what is in season, etc. I love this book because their diet is so healthy and I like learning about how different cultures view food, cooking, and eating.

Now, does this book make me want to eat fish for breakfast like the Japanese do? Nope. But am I drinking more green tea and have a sudden impulse to buy a rice cooker? YES! LOL!

My last book was Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen-Loved it and waiting on its sequel Flying Changes from the liabrary...Meanwhile Im reading When The Wind Blows by James Patterson im loving it too.:)

I love these threads! I always get such good idea's from them!!!

I just finished reading for the 3rd time the 3 Twilight books (Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse) I'm off tonight to a costume party to await the 4th book in the series 'Breaking Dawn' WOOT! I can't wait!

bluefaetag.gif

I just started Charlatan by Pope Brock. Before that I read Lost on Planet China by J. Maarten Troost. That was really good. I've also recently read the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris. It's sort of fantasy meets science fiction meets thriller. It's a great series with easy writing and a fun plot. I highly recommend it if you like that sort of thing.

I have been reading Tom Clancy's Op-Center series of books. Right now, I'm on Acts of War and next I'll be reading Balance of Power. They are so interesting. I like action novel type books and they fit that bill perfectly!

I'm looking for some new books to read. Wanted to know what you've been reading and authors you like. Right now I'm reading They Marched into Sunlight.

Thanks,
M

Sail by James Patterson and Howard Roughan...very good book...

Mostly I like Tami Hoag...before this I read Alibi Man and she opened up the story by a breath taking horse ride that helped her discover a dead body. The ride itself reminded me of my days of rading at the race track...after that I could hardly put the daggon book down.

Just finishing rereading Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson. Then I'm on to a biography of Edith Wharton by Hermione Lee.

I've just been to the library to choose my holiday reading!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.