What a neat surprise on QVC this morning

Francine

Cathlete
Hi Everyone! Happy new year!
I put on Qvc 10 am to see my girl Brenda Dygraf(we go way back to 94 when she was Dykgraaf;-) Not sure why she's not on Hsn anymore, but boy was I surprised when I seen the line up for her hour show! A personal favorite of mine is back The Top 10 trainer! You wouldn't believe the rush that came over me when I seen it! I had this for over 10 yrs and it's such a versatile piece of equipment for toning!I even use it for training clients starting out with resistance training -(the range of motion is right on(adjustable resisitance))! Nothing intense but effective!It doesn't take up much space and it has the inner outter thigh lift and butt blaster that most women want to pay special attention to ;-)I posted a while back about this for those inquiring about the butt blaster machines , this is the bomb for that plus the other features available for a total body workout!The price is affordable and it's not a space hog, if anyone's looking for an all in one toning machine you have to check this out
http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp...search=SQ&frames=y&referrer=QVC&txtDesc=f8303
I'm soo excited that this is available again, It's such a neat piece of equipment for those who don't have space and want to use a resistance machine!
Had to share my excitement about this product! This is the one that's in my workout room that everyone says what's the purple machine, it's my top ten trainer ;-)
Take care and have a Happy healthy New Year!!!!

Holy Smokes! I called qvc and just talked live to Brenda ;-)
The operator wasn't taking any calls and I said I have had this product for 10 years and I LOVE it! I have to tell Brenda I"m soo stoked this is back, they put me on with a mgr to screen me and then put me through LIVE!
What a rush! I'm soo glad I had the oppurtunity to tell her how I loved this product and I'm glad she brought it back for others to try!
Aint that neat?(my Dh is rolling his eyes saying you are such a goober ;-)too funny!

I heard you Francine!

LOL! Now I can tell my DH that I know the person who spoke to Brenda. By the way those weighted weightlifting gloves look great. They would work perfectly with GForce cause the palm is empty and the weight is carried on the back of the hand.

Happy New Year!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/traurig/sad-smiley-020.gif[/img] Waaaah, Francine...STOP! I want one! Guess it will go on my wish list for now. Plus, gotta get this hamstring healed. Hmmm, do you suppose it could help in my healing??? ;-)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: I heard you Francine!

Hi Hedy,
Brenda called me back, she went to the producer and said did you get the caller's #(how cool)She said I made her day(huh what -she called me ,she made my day ;-)
She said she was soo happy and surprised that I called in ( since they weren't taking any calls due to this debuting today)She thanked me for being a loyal customer, asked me some more q's about the top ten trainer , if there was anything I thought could be improved on it etc! It was a nice phone call! She was very happy at how pleased I am with her product! Oh, I also asked for her contact info incase she goes cable hopping again ;-) Cause wherever she goes I'll go ;-) We exchangesd email addresses and She's sending me out free resistance bands!
Very Neat day ;-)

Also...

Will it always be available at that price or do I have to order NOW??? Never did the QVC thing.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

DebbieH,
This would aid in your recover! It's another good reason to have this around for when you are injured and you still want to workout without aggravating a certain area!

Hubby just asked WHICH wall are we going to knock out in the workout room???? Ha!

Click on the link, it is lower today for the new year new year special(check the program guide when she's on the price is usually 10 to $20 cheaper than reg price)

Hedy,
You can get the weighted gloves at target(or any sporting good store avoiding shipping and handling)! They sell reebok brand now (use to be ironwear)1 lb-to 2lb! The weighted gloves are great on the rebounder as well as kickboxing(you just want to be real warmed up before you use them ;-)The added weight creeps up on you fast! I personally like to use the weighted gloves in intervals when doing KB, it makes the intensity harder with then faster without, fun stuff!

Double Waaaah! It is sold out! I need to get in the shower. Maybe I'll check other locations later. If you know of any Franci, please let me know. Thanks (although, I am not sure whether to THANK YOU! Tee-Hee!) for all your help.

>Hedy,
> You can get the weighted gloves at target(or any sporting
>good store avoiding shipping and handling)! They sell reebok
>brand now (use to be ironwear)1 lb-to 2lb!

I actually have two pairs of weighted gloves; 1 lbers and 2lbers. What I thought was different about the Brenda D ones was the palms were open. With the gloves from Target (where I got mine) the majority of the weight is in the palm which makes it impossible (or really hard) to hold dumbbells like Tracie does.

I agree I use them on all my rebounding workouts and kb. I even used them with Cathe's KPC (pre sprained ankle) and it fried my shoulders in a good way.

I love mine.

:)

>Double Waaaah! It is sold out!

I hate to be even more of an enabler but you can still place an order at QVC and get the better price. It is on Waitlist which means that if you buy it and it comes back in stock within 45 days you can still get it at the better price. Seems Brenda's LTT was on Waitlist and it came back in stock quicker then the 45 days. If you do order on waitlist it gives you the luxury of thinking about whether you really want it and they don't charge your card until it does come in.

Just in case you wanted to know....:)

HI Francine,
I always enjoy your insights and love your posts.
Do you think this is a good price for the Top ten Trainer?
I am usually hesitant to purchase any more fitness equipment. For lack of room and fear that I will not use it.
But, this sounds like something that is very practical and gives results.
My husband will not understand, but I really think I'd like to order this. I don;'t know how QVC works--- is it better to wait until Brenda is on the show again-- for a better price?? or is this price as good as it gets?
Thanks so much for your fabulous input to this forum. You are such a neat and very knowledgeable person.

Happy New Year, Linda :)

Hedy, you sure didn't make this easier! ;-) I ordered one!!! I am on the waitlist and will shop around. If I find it elsewhere for the same price or CHEAPER, I will cancel it. Thank you and Francine for all your help.

I wish I had seen how this works! I am trying to figure out how it does all the exercises that QVC lists in the description. Short of my Cathe dvd's/vids and free weights, Reebok step and High Step, I have no exercise equipment. Well, there are my skis and mountain bike, but I am talking in the house and in the limited space of my bedroom.

Can you explain how this is different from just using free weights, and Cathe, to work out? Is is just "something different", and helps with breaking up a routine?

I have to tell you that I have pondered a number of choices, from a treadmill, to a stair climber, to a pilates machine also on QVC. I always come away with the idea that I am not sure why I think I need it:) You seem so enthusiastic, that I just have to ask for more insight. I love your thoughts and postings as well, so feel free to sell away.

Linda and Dani!

I E-mailed this post to Franci so she doesn't miss your questions. She's a busy gal these days. All I can say is that when Franci recommends an item, she knows her stuff! She recommended the B&TR to me and it was an awesome purchase! Love it! Not only that, she has helped me MANY times with all kinds of suggestions how to use it with different workouts, mini workouts, or just different ideas how to use it. She's great! Hopefully, she will pop in here soon.

RE: Linda and Dani!

Thanks Debi! Now, what in the world is "B&TR"?

I know what you mean, Franci has such a nice way about her and so when you suggests or recommends something, I pay attention. That is why I am asking.

I also have been looking at BOSU.....what do you think of that?

Thanks again,
Dani

Bumping. I missed the presentation, but I waitlisted it on Francine's recommendation. I was wondering the same thing--how does the darned thing work?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.