were can I find the CATHLRTE t-shirt???

I can't help you with the comparison, but I can tell you that I usually wear a Medium, and I definitely need a Large "Cathlete" shirt.

I love how it's tapered in the waist. Both my daughter and I were strutting around town in them today. (My Mom thought it was a reference to being a Catholic athlete. :D )

I can't help you with the comparison, but I can tell you that I usually wear a Medium, and I definitely need a Large "Cathlete" shirt.

I love how it's tapered in the waist. Both my daughter and I were strutting around town in them today. (My Mom thought it was a reference to being a Catholic athlete. :D )

I like the sound tapering but if I wear a 10/12, will I need an XL?

Also - I think the Catholic athlete is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I usually wear an 8/10 on top and ordered the large....I ALMOST needed an extra large....it is just tight enough in the boobage area (and my girls are not large), so I would say go up a size from what you usually wear.

I like the sound tapering but if I wear a 10/12, will I need an XL?
Yes, I would go with the XL.

My Mom is nuts. :p

Regarding shrinking: I haven't washed mine yet, but I don't throw my favorite t-shirts in the dryer anyway, and I wash in cold water, so I can't imagine it shrinking. I sure hope it doesn't! If it does, then I'm going to have to buy XLs.

I bought the XL and wear a 10/12 on top. I fit is good (not too tight or too loose). I didn't notice any shrinkage from the dryer. I like them so much I'm ordering the other two colors today. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.