Wen

silbow

Cathlete
On the QVC website there is an entire message board devoted to Wen. I just thought you guys would like to know that

Karen

Ok, I gotta ask this, WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT WEN???!!! Please inform me!!! I feel as though I am seriously being left out of something quite spectacular. I know it's a line of hair care products, but is it laced with gold or something? Why is everyone loving this product? Fill me in please :)

There is a huge love fest for Wen around here and I think its great that's its worked for so many of you.

That being said :), it doesn't work at all on my hair. I have tried all the different scents, including the 613, different amounts, etc etc, but no dice. All it did was make my hair look dirty.

I actually love the stuff, how to use it and what it does for my hair (the new formulas, not the old). Unfortunately, it strips my color so my relationship with Chaz must end.

I too love it! I bought the 5 pack from QVC, and so far my favorite is the Lavander. It leaves my hair soooo soft. I'm looking forward to the big sale this spring so I can stock up with some gallon sized bottles.

I use it on occasion (about 2 times a week) but only as a conditioner. I wash my hair with shampoo that is sulfate free then I use a pump of Wen (Almond Mint) on my hair. Just one pump works for my hair which is long and fine. It does a great job on conditioning, but the way I get dirty, sweaty, etc., I need to shampoo.

I actually love the stuff, how to use it and what it does for my hair (the new formulas, not the old). Unfortunately, it strips my color so my relationship with Chaz must end.

Yep! I was a big Wen fan early on. I thought it was the answer for me. After using it for one month, I realized it really was murder on my color. I haven't used it since. :(

Thanks for the info, Karen!

I'm curious as to what "scent" is being used for the ladies here that are having issues with it stripping your color. I have my hair color & highlighted every 7-8 weeks and have been using Wen since August. I've had no issues with it stripping my color and I'm pretty sure I've used every "scent" there is.

My SIL is actually my stylist and comments every time I get my hair done on how balanced and healthy it is now. I went to get a color this past Thursday and she used her normal salon-brand shampoo & conditioner. I combed my own hair out for her while she took a phone call and I could barely get the comb through. I lost ALOT of hair. And after she dried it, it did not feel healthy at all. I couldn't wait to get home and re-"wash" with my beloved Wen.

Melissa, I bring my Wen to my colorist. I have also used every scent except for the fig & I have never had a bad experience. I even use the 613. I love them all.
Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.