weights needed for each workout?

fargomom

Cathlete
I'm curious if anyone has put together a list of what weights or equipment are needed for each of Cathe's workouts? Specifically her workouts that do not list that on the back of the DVD box.

I've tried to put little post-it notes on the front of each DVD so I know which equipment to have ready. Perhaps someone else is doing something like this as well and has a list.

Just wondering ... thanks! :p

Being somewhat anal:eek: I typed up worksheets for all of my weight workouts listing the exercise performed, weight/equipment used by Cathe, and blank space to record my weight. This way I can track my progress and have a record of where I was at weightwise the last time I did a particular w/o. I put each worksheet in a plastic sleeve and then in a 3 ring binder.

HTH-

JJ

Your best bet is to keep a fitness journal. As you go through each DVD again, for the first time, you write down each exercise and the optimal weight you used for it that day. Next time you do that workout, you try to match and improve your total poundage.

It makes more sense to do this individually, because only you know what weights you used and what you need to push harder and get to the next level. Weight sheets prepared by someone else cannot do this for you.

It's also very productive to keep your own journal. You can see at a glance how many weeks you used S&H, say, for last year, what weights you started at and where you ended up after your 3-6 weeks rotation. You can also make notes of how you felt each day, add your own system of "high fives" for excellent lifting days, etc.

I'm all for doing things for myself and nobody else's spread sheets could substitute for the wealth of information that is a personal fitness journal.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.