weighted vest

I was having some shoulder issues and did not have a squat rack @ the time, so I wore the vest for squats and lunges etc...I also use mine on walks (indoor or outdoor). I wish I had something more creative, but that is all I got. Hope it helps :)

Theresa

I've used mine (adjustable, washable Ironwear brand) to add poundage when doing squats when I want to lift more than what I feel comfortable hoisting over my shoulders.

I've also used one of them for walking (starting with 2.5#, then going up to 8# in increments).

I use it when doing squats and lunges when I need heavier weights than I have. I also used mine this past weekend when we went hiking and it was GREAT! In addition to making the hike more of a workout, it really improved my posture. I love my vest! (I have the 10-pound one.) :)

I have used it when walking on my ellitpical at night. I add the 10lb weighted vest on my back & my 10lb baby girl in my baby bjorn. Then I walk a slow but steady 4 mile walk/hour. It's awesome & I sweat like a pig!

I haven't used mine in a while but it was mostly used during lower body work outs either as the sole source of weight or as an additional source so that I could lighten my DBs or BB a bit.

Incline Treadmill

I use mine to walk at a 15% incline on the treadmill at about 3.0 speed for about 7min. Then stop take it off and do some plyo........get back on for 7 min. etc. I have wings when I do those plyo exercises!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.