weighted glove question

petunia_

I want to order the 4lb cathe weighted gloves today, if possible, and have a couple of questions to anyone who has these.
1. Do you like the 4lb gloves?
2. I don't know what size to order. Do they run small. I usually run between a medium and large glove, and they are package in small/med or lg/xl. I don't know if the lg/xl is a man size or female size. Man size would definitely be way to large. But female small would be way to small.
Hope someone out there can help. I really want to get them ordered.
Thanks so much for any advice you have to offer.

I bought the 4 lb gloves about 6 weeks ago to do STS. Overall, I like them. I usually am a medium to large in women's gloves and bought the L/XL. They fit my hands well. They are a little loose on the wrist if I don't velcro them way down, but it doesn't slide around or anything. If you have the gloves on and are taking weights out and putting them in, it's hard to get all 4 of the 1/2 pound weights in each glove quickly. I usually have to pause my DVD player while I get them in. Also, the pull on the zipper started to bend on my gloves. Probably from trying to change the weights and pulling the zipper up too quickly. Other than that, I do like them for STS and they are very comfortable.

Hope this helps!

Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.