Weight Watchers Tuesday 2/17

pace1987

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. Yesterday I did good on the program:). I had pizza with a salad for dinner, yum. I have it once a week. I am so sore this morning from STS d7 yesterday. I also pulled a muscle in my neck which isn't a good sore:mad:. Today is another day and it's going to be a good day. I'll will be doing Imax1 this morning. I think that should give me around 6 AP:). Well off to eat my cheerios. BBL.

Good morning.

Yesterday I decided to try Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge 3. I was all proud of myself because I got the first combo down without any trouble but after that it was all downhill. I ended up putting it away and doing some of Lowmax instead. I am in the kind of mind frame were I just want to work out and do not really have the patients right now to learn new DVDs. I ate well all day yesterday but when out for Asian food at night. The place I go to the food is not too bad (for example their spring rolls are real fresh spring rolls not the frozen deep fried kind) but I ended up dipping into some of my extra points for the week because I went over my total for the day. I just have to watch and make sure I do not use all my extra points early in the week then I will not have any left for the weekend. So I am going to try to eat with in my point range and no extra treats for the rest of this week until Sat. Which means I will probably be eating a lot of the dreaded 0 points veggie soup. haha

Today I am going to do some kickbox and some weight work. My upper body was still sore from the gym on Sun yesterday so I did not get my shoulder work in so maybe I will do that today.

WOW..I gained 13 AP from Kick Max!!!!! I did this last night, the whole deal, no pre-mixes.

Last night was cheat night, so I'm sure I devoured those 13 AP..(and then some) with my Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe dinner.

Today begins counting...I had 2 Kashi Blueberry Waffles and 1/2 cup pineapple for BK...lunch was 2 low fat chicken sausages, dinner will be a WW salmon recipe.

Today's workout will be a Leslie Sansone walking tape (5 mile)

Have a great day!

Hello all,

I was pleasantly sore this morning from STS Disk 4, unlike the AARGH sore from last week's legs. Today will be a rest day; I am going to the Theater tonight and am saving some points for a pre-show glass of wine. I'm seeing Pajama Game; its a musical.

I had Eggbeaters this morning with a wedge of Laughing cow broken up in it, then microwaved. It wasn't bad. It was one of the 2 point duos from Hungry Girl's Blog on the WW site. For lunch I had the rest of my leftover salmon with roasted asparagus and cauliflower, along with a banana. I still have some Laughing Cow and Wasa for a snack, along with a pear.

I took my dog to daycare today so that she wouldn't be home alone all day and all evening. She comes home from daycare absolutely exhausted from playing all day and will sleep until I get back home after the show. I have to pick her up after work, take her home, and then rush back downtown for the show so I'll probably just make a quick sandwich for dinner.

Becky

WWers question

I'm on WWers now and most of my workouts are by Cathe. I've not had a lot of success so far. I keep trying different things to loose. In 4 months, I've lost 16 lbs and 1 1/2 dress sizes.

Do you all eat all your AP while doing Cathe level workouts? Has WWers been working for you all?

I'm on WWers now and most of my workouts are by Cathe. I've not had a lot of success so far. I keep trying different things to loose. In 4 months, I've lost 16 lbs and 1 1/2 dress sizes.

Do you all eat all your AP while doing Cathe level workouts? Has WWers been working for you all?

Hi Gonnabea5 and welcome:)

Before the new Momentum plan they didn't bank the AP so I would eat all my AP in that day since I earned it;). But now I am just really trying to stay on track and I will see how much AP I have left at the end of the week. I am using like 5 of the flex points extra a day though. So I guess it evens out. I find the WW works if I stick to it. I've been on and off many times and did lose each time. Right now its seems hard because I am on medication that help put on weight so its hard this time around. HTH:)

Hello, fellow WWers! My first day tracking, so far so good! I'm about to eat a good salad for dinner-- I can't wait! It's a salad I make with spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, shredded carrots, red kidney beans, and hard-boiled egg whites. My husband and I LOVE It and it's so healthy! I've been craving salad all day, so I'm really looking forward to it.

How's everyone else done today? I was momentarily tempted by apple fritters in the grocery store tonight, but I resisted and I'm happy that I did!

I need to get back on the exercising bandwagon with the rest of you!! I'm so impressed. I haven't been sleeping well lately, so getting up in the morning to exercise has been difficult lately. I'm working on that this week!

Talk to you later,

MC

Hi WW'ers!

good things to report on the exercise front, but unfortunately I didn't do my homework on the eating... a salad is NOT just a SALAD!!! We went for a quick lunch at Quizno's and I ordered the Raspberry Chipotle chicken salad and thought I was doing pretty good with that... normally I would order the Classic Italian! So, when I logged that in to WW tonite, the points value was 15!!! can you believe 15??? that salad dressing and the flat bread must Killer calories!!! I was FLOORED!

Good thing that I did 60 minutes of The Gauntlet tonite! I ended up logging 9 Activity Points and used 33 points today... I am generally at 23! :eek: oops!

will be watching that a little more closely from now on!

Tomorrow is a re-do of disc 2 of STS! doing it along with Cathe yesterday was very inspiring and loved reading her check-in! SHE IS HUMAN AFTER ALL! LOL!!! I always think of her as the exercise energizer bunny! I'm not looking forward to friday's disc 3 however! I remember that one from 2/6/09 and I couldn't walk (or sit on the toilet) for 3 days!!! what a killer! AT least disc 6 is either not as harsh or I am getting better! Could it be???

Have a great night and lets kick some WW butt tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

Gonnabea, I've been losing ~ 1.5 lb/wk for the past month by eating my daily points, my weekly points and about 1/3 of my activity points. I tend to maintain, rather than lose, if I eat all my APs. I think it probably varies from person to person how many of the APs you can eat and still lose. When they taught the point system to us in the class (two years ago, so on the former program) they said that you would need to get a feel for how much you could substitute APs for food points as some people could use them all and others might only be able to use some. For me its about 1/3. Maybe if I build some more muscle with the STS program, my metabolism will increase and I'll be able to eat more of the points. I can dream. :p

I had a slice of pizza and glass of wine tonight, not very nutritious, but I stayed within my points. I walked to and from the car today instead of taking the shuttle so I could get 1 AP today. The show was fun! I'm bushed now and still have to get lunch ready for tomorrow.

Later,

Becky

Hello everyone,
Today was my official day of starting WW. I am so hungry right now. I used up my 20 points plus my 4 that I earned from working out.
Has WW changed a lot from when I was doing the Flex Plan and the Core Plan? That is what I am doing now because I am not attending meetings or getting on line. I just don't have the time or money to do either. So, I pulled out my booklets and papers and just started following it.
Oh my, I am so sore from working out with Cathe using STS D1. It is crazy and good at the same time . I know you all know what I mean.
Well, if you can help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.

Veronika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.