Weight Watchers TUESDAY 11/7

Traci - I don't want to be a stranger, it just kinda happens!!! I always post when I have a computer, cuz then I do it during my lunch break, but that doesn't always happen :(. And btw, C&W was great, but my walk with my mom wasn't the best. Not because of my mom tho, because of my freaking dog, Yogi, she sat down 3 times because she was too tired/wanted a break. It drives me nuts, lol (but it is really cute tho) but we both want to do a brisk walk, and she is all good till she sits down on us. And it's so weird, she is fine some days, and others she is just horrible. She is a weird one, lol!

Cheryl - I am so happy you got yours, enjoy BM2 tomorrow, i think I am going to really like that one, it looks like a lot of fun!

Claude - I know, thats why I am not even freaking out. I just can't wait to get them, it's just me being impatient, lol. With everything going on with my Mom, I didn't even think about it, but now that things are a little more settled down, I had time to think about it and became very jealous of everyone who has them by reading the reviews so far, lol. They sound amazing, and that gift is unreal!!! I can't wait!!!

Have a great evening everyone!!! I will be at a meeting all morning at at the Delta Hotel, hehe, can't wait, so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, if not, the next day (hopefully, lol).

Corinne :)

I'm so jealous...Traci, when I preordered from Amazon, it said that it wasn't going to be available until 25 January!
Oh, well, the price was too good to pass up, though....$11.53!

Yes, there's plenty of nyquil, but I'm sure DH would make another run if need be, he's just that way. I would do it for him in a heartbeat! Of course, I'd grumble a little bit!

Traci- I am so glad that Stretch X and Nap X were what the doctor ordered!!!

Hey gang... I just skimmed... sorry... long long day!

I lost 3 pounds!! YAY Happy dance, happy dance.... I lost the 2.4 pounds I put on last week with my transgressions and 0.6 more!

I am one happy WWer!

I'm off to bed, another early one in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.