Weight Watchers THURSDAY 10/19

>Good afternoon everyone!
>
>Great workout this morning. I did 35 minutes on the
>treadmill--25 minutes walking incline pyramid, 5 minutes
>running, 5 minute cool down. Then I jumped on the elliptical
>for 20 minutes. The jury is still out for me on ellipticals.
>My heartrate goes up, but I don't feel like I get a good
>workout--even when I mess with the resistance and crossramp.
>Yesterday I did Low Max--I have such a love hate relationship
>with that DVD. My legs are on fire after that workout}(
>
>Amy--a fellow knitter; hurray :D
>
>Have a great day everyone!!
>Kim

Kim, I feel the same way about LM. I have a bit of a dread factor, I think because of the length, but it is a goody. A real leg burner. Lately, I've been doing the premix to shorten it, usually as an add on.

Buffy

Hi everyone,

Late check in for me. Lots to comment on, but don't really have time to go into it all. Cathe's new videos are so close I can smell them...:9

This morning I did MuscleMax. I was craving some cardio, but didn't have time to add on a step workout, so I phoned up a friend and convinced her to go for a long walk with me today. The walk was nice, but I'm still missing a good old heart-thumping workout. All of this talk of running makes me want to go do that. But DH won't be home until late tonight, and I've got no one to watch the kiddos.

I'm doing well with staying within my points these days, but I have to say that I'm also feeling quite hungry. I don't like that.

Traci - I'll be with you on ordering the P90X, AND I intend to order the Cardio Coaches, too!! I'm not going to start the full P90X rotation any time soon (not when there are new Cathe workouts to do!), but the price is too good to pass up. I know I want to do them some day, so I'll put them on my shelf and take some time to preview them.

Good luck to all those weighing in today!

Well, I'm off to make a tofu/brocolli stir fry for dinner. I'm not terribly excited about that, but it's the last meal on the menu for the week. Tomorrow's grocery shopping day. I want to eat a big bag of sour cream & onion ruffles chips. This is not good.

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.