Weight Watchers MONDAY 11/6

Holy Butts and Guts. I did that one this morning too, Traci. I was so fatigued by the time she actually got to the core stuff that my body was not cooperating. Did you ever get the point in a workout where you feel like you are barely moving, BUT you are still really feeling it? That's where I was by the time the core section rolled around. I think I may alternate the core section in the workout with the bonus ab section when I do this DVD again--I'll see which one I have more energy for.

Traci--I give you a lot of credit for attempting BG while still sore from another workout. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow! I wish I had one but I have to run tomorrow morning--that should be fun after this workout.

Amy--I really hope your cold is on the way out. My DH has the same thing--I'm just hoping he doesn't give it to me or the kiddos.

I hadn't heard anything about program changes but I'm doing WW at Home now. I may have to go back to meetings in the new year if the new program looks interesting enough.

Hi to everyone I missed.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I'm so sore I can't walk to the computer:p

Kim

Okay, how puny am I??? I did Basic Step, and it felt really good to be moving again, so I added the stability ball Ab routine on the same tape (*finally* felt like I was "advanced" on a Cathe tape!!!). Still felt good, so I ran the vaccuum cleaner (new one, BTW). I forgot until I finished with the vaccuum cleaner that I left the HRM on...600 calories!!!! WTH! I burned just under 400 with Basic Step....my average HR for that workout was 150 bpm! Now I am worn out to the max!

I was considering making Pumpkin Bread because I have been craving it for a couple of weeks, but after all that, when I looked at the recipe, it just wasn't worth it!

I have to say, though, that I think that most of those 600 was just from reading all your workouts!!! Especially Teddygirl, Traci and Cheryl!;-) :+ :p

Off to shower and maybe pass out (been up since 0430.....*again*).

Amy: Shoot girl you did alot! What happened to "easing back in"???
Next time cathe makes me feel like a wimp I'm whipping out Basic Step & Abs too!!!! What a great way to feel superior to her!;-)

Kim: LOLOLOL I made a note that next time B&G I'm doing floor & Abs FIRST so I can give it my all & then doing standing (that means Firewalkers are last!).... I may just rotate it that way to make sure that I'm getting the most out of workout

Buffy: Have not done THIS plyometrics yet but have done his original called PLYO Legs... This one is longer by 15 minutes and I hear its KILLER.. I loved his orig but 40 minutes was PLENTY - its really a great Leg w/ cardio benefit. BE VERY NERVOUS!!!! & report back;-)

Cheryl: You are soooooo strong! I can never match Cathe for all reps EVER... Love PUB too, really is a great strength builder! Great job once again.

Okay gals, for the very last time ;) There's a package waiting at the leasing office (just for little ole me) Hm......I wonder what it is ;) :eek:

I can't wait to preview them tonight, I'm in heaven :p :p:eek: :p :p :9 :* x( x(

You guys crack me up. I've been number crunching all day and my brain is fried. So I come here for a break and all I see is Amy, still pale and weak from her illness doing abs, step and cleaning!! Girl, are you nuts?

Traci - I asked DH for P90X for Xmas and he said he was going to buy me therapy sessions instead. Wiseguy! I had to remind him that there are certain times when he's quite happy about the shape I'm in, wink wink.

Cheryl - love that PUB. Haven't done it in a while, need to pull it out again.

Kim - LOL - I have a feeling that B&G is going to be one of those love to hate workouts.

Buffy - I miss Sean too - I haven't had a chance to do a CC in over a week and I think I'm suffering withdrawals. Tonight and tomorrow are out so I'm planning on a Wednesday pm date wtih Sean - oolala.

Sandra - hope that throat clears up quick. Feel better soon!

Teddygirl - enjoy enjoy enjoy those new workouts! It's so much fun to have new ones!

OK - it's 5 - I'm supposed to be working, but I will now be going home for some veal picatta. I have to check how to make that core.

Thanks for the smiles!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

>You guys crack me up. I've been number crunching all day and
>my brain is fried. So I come here for a break and all I see
>is Amy, still pale and weak from her illness doing abs, step
>and cleaning!! Girl, are you nuts?
>
>Traci - I asked DH for P90X for Xmas and he said he was going
>to buy me therapy sessions instead. Wiseguy! I had to remind
>him that there are certain times when he's quite happy about
>the shape I'm in, wink wink.
>
>Cheryl - love that PUB. Haven't done it in a while, need to
>pull it out again.
>
>Kim - LOL - I have a feeling that B&G is going to be one of
>those love to hate workouts.
>
>Buffy - I miss Sean too - I haven't had a chance to do a CC in
>over a week and I think I'm suffering withdrawals. Tonight
>and tomorrow are out so I'm planning on a Wednesday pm date
>wtih Sean - oolala.
>
>Sandra - hope that throat clears up quick. Feel better soon!
>
>Teddygirl - enjoy enjoy enjoy those new workouts! It's so
>much fun to have new ones!
>
>OK - it's 5 - I'm supposed to be working, but I will now be
>going home for some veal picatta. I have to check how to make
>that core.
>
>Thanks for the smiles!
>
>Claude
>
>
>Enjoy your date with Sean on Wed. LOL.

Buffy
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it
>doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for all your support!!! All of your kind words are so encouraging!!

I don't have too much time on this, but i was just wondering, I still haven't received a shipping confirmation for the new dvds. I'm sad, lol. I'm reading about how everyone is loving them, and I am still waiting. Oh well, it won't kill me, just wondering if it's normal. I probably should just email them, but I'm sure they are getting so many, that mine isn't all that important. I have the proof that I bought them, so if I don't see them by December, I"ll email them. It gives me extra time to get ready for them, they look intense!!!

Have a great night everyone, hopefully I'll have time to do personals tomorrow. A broker at our firm just sold over 2 million dollars in a new product, so I have been working a lot of overtime. Anyways, cya!

Corinne :)

Hey everybody! Thought I'd pop in and see what everyone is up to. I had a very frustrating day at work. Something was wrong with my cable connection and I kept getting thrown out of the system. Finally about 1:30 I saw the cable truck down on my road. I was going to call them when I got off work but thank goodness somebody beat me to it. Anyway, I did DrillMax after work to take out some frustration. It worked!

Traci - DM is very different from anything Cathe has produced IMO. Bootcamp would be the closest I think. It was tough! Pushups on a SB!:eek: Hello! That didn't happen, had to take those things to the floor! I did do the divebomber pushups though (this amazed me that I actually did them). The core pushups... gotta work on those! Those cardio drills are simply the best! I wasn't happy to see those explosive lunges at the very end holding a SB at the same time!!! }( }( ..... and ankle wts on the whole time you were doing B&G's! I wouldn't have been hobbling like I was when I did it, I'd have been crawling! YIKES! Let's not give Cathe any more ideas k? :+

Teddygirl - so glad your DVD's have shipped.

Claude - that painting can count as your UB w/o! I despise to paint myself. Enjoy your dinner and CC.

Sandra - I'll happy dance with you, congrats on the weight loss with mom's cooking to boot! WOOHOO. Sorry you aren't feeling well. If it doesn't clear up soon, get yourself to the dr.

Amy - Basic Step after a week on the couch sounds like the right w/o. It will take you a few days to come back but you'll be back before you know it. That first w/o after being sick or injured is tough but it feels so good when you're done.

Cheryl - the pyramids are my favorite weight workouts! Great w/o!

Kim - B&G's is great isn't it? Now if we can only figure out how to walk after we do it, we may have something there!:+

"Kim - B&G's is great isn't it? Now if we can only figure out how to walk after we do it, we may have something there!:+ "

Jane- I am sorry you had a bad day, but happy that DM was able to relieve some of it! I had to quote you above because my first thought was to use a wheelchair, but then realized that that wouldn't help AT ALL!!! It would only add to the problem!
:D ;-) :7

Thanks for the encouragement. At this rate, who know when I will be up to going to a meeting! Thursdays are my normal bat-day, bat-time, but we'll this week.

I also hate to paint! Claude, would you come and paint my living room? Nothing fancy, just a new coat of white is all (don't want to get too wild with plans to sell sometime down the road;-) ).

Oh, Sandra- I forgot to celebrate with you! I am sorry! Congratulations on the loss, even with mom around!!! See, you can have your cake and eat it too, sometimes!:D ;-)

Thanks Amy... hopefully tomorrow will be better. I had to laugh at your mention of a wheelchair, no not sure that would be the answer! :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.