Weight Watchers HAPPY NOVEMBER 1st

No, I don't have the series, but have heard a lot about it and am considering it. How much is it?

I totally agree, Traci, too many snips in the Ask Cathe, I'm very unactive around here compared to how I used to be, it's not fun with some of the replies, etc.

Marcia.

Marcia-
3 monthly payments of 33.00 + 19.95 shipping (tacked onto the first payment). It also comes w/ a fabulous dietary / menu/ recipe book. I've purchased alot of BB products and this one is the most ELITE of all. DVDs even come in a really nice CD case (12 DVDs in all)

Week #4, -2.0lbs
Total of 9.8lbs for the month.

I have never been so patient and consistent witha weight loss program as I have on the Core Program. I am so happy with all my hard work and focus. Thanks for providing this support thread. It means a lot to me.

I indulged in my 3 bite size Halloween candy bars and to tell you the truth it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. Back to clean eating!

X

OHHHHHHHH MADAME X:
<<<<Week #4, -2.0lbs
Total of 9.8lbs for the month.>>>>>

WAY TO GO! That is incredible! What is even more amazing is that you stopped at those few pieces of candy...nope, I couldnt have stopped if I had started! CONGRATULATIONS!

WAY TO GO, X.......those are wonderful numbers. I like CORE, too, I go back and forth sometimes between that and Flex.

Keep up the great work!

Marcia.

Sorry I haven't been around much today. I woke up with a nasty, scratchy throat at 4 this morning and have been doing nothing but snoozing on the couch all day. I was going to try and get a weight workout in, but have given up on that plan in favor of taking care of me.

X congratulations on the loss!

Sorry, I haven't kept up with the rest, guys.

I haven't been around much either Amy... where does the time go! I did do Butts and Guts when I got off work today, I started about 3:40 and 78 minutes later, Oh lordy!!! my buns were smoking! That is one great and effective workout. Just after I finished the workout, I was actually hurting going up stairs!! DOMS tomorrow for sure!

Besides working 9 hours today, I've also been checking on my DIL. They had to put her in the hospital for a few hours today to give her some fluids. In case any of you don't know, I'm going to be a grandmother for the first time in April!! My son and his wife are expecting their first. She is due on the 15th of April and their third wedding anniversary is on the 10th. She is doing fine, she has just been soooo sick with this baby. I can relate, I was so sick with my first one, DS, my hemoglobin got down in the 8's. That was over 26 years ago but I still remember it vividly!!! I wasn't quite as sick with my daughter.

Okay enough about my pregnancies eons ago!

I'm off to the shower and will try to check in before bed.

Amy: {{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}} big hugs & take care of yourself! I read your "lemon tree post" ... I was just outside w/ DH our tree has produced for the first time and its like on steroids! The lemons are so big & full that I have boards propping the limbs up.... What will I do w/ 200 lemons???? (other than lemon pie!)

Jane: COOL info about B&G... I read your other posts as well and can say I am soooooo looking forward to doing this one. With P90X I think I can work it in without too much difficulty... maybe in increments tho- I'm VERY inpressed you did the entire thing, most reviews I've read were on portions of it. You are gonna be able to bounce a coin off your tushie:7

Traci, Marci, Amy, Jane, anyone -

This is kind of off the wall, but does anyone know exactly how old Cathe is at this point? About 43? And she has two children, right? Anyone know the ages?

Just curious, as it is so inspiring to see the level of fitness she's in...

Thanks!
Cheryl

Traci, Marci, Amy, Jane, anyone -

This is kind of off the wall, but does anyone know exactly how old Cathe is at this point? About 43? And she has two children, right? Anyone know the ages?

Just curious, as it is so inspiring to see the level of fitness she's in...

Thanks!
Cheryl

Cheryl.. I just popped over to Cathe's bio to see if they'd updated it and they have. She is 42 and her sons are 4 and 6. Look to the left on the homepage, you'll see a link "bio".

Thought I'd try to get in some personals...

I just finished vacuuming and I don't think I've ever felt my hind-end as much as I did this time while vacuuming... After B&G, tomorrow may be interesting!

Marcia - hang in there... I had just a total meltdown on Sunday and Monday (TTOM) and did some serious damage. I'm back in the saddle and working to get those few pounds off I packed on in those two days. You will too. Great pep Traci gave you, it helped me too. Thanks Traci!

Teddygirl - hope you get that shipping notification soon!

Claude - LOL!!! My DH does the same thing. When I met Becky (bceogirl) last week when we were in Ohio, DH had great fun taunting us about our Cathe addiction. He wanted to know when they were opening the commune!!

Buffy - sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

X - way to go on the 2 pound loss... (I think I have your 2 pounds this week!:p ) I does make a difference to have a support system!

Cheryl - have you tried the BC/ME bonus combo... It is awesome!

Traci - I haven't done CS yet. I have done Ab Ripper X and the cardio CD. I can't seem to part with Cathe long enough to give it a go. Maybe one of these days but definitely not this month. I am on the Nov rotation and playing with the new workouts!

Amy - feel better.... take care of yourself.

Wow I actually did some personals... about time! Off to relax before bed, another early morning tomorrow!

Hello! I have been "lurking" around this forum for a few weeks trying to gain enough courage to join. It sounds like a very supportive group and I hope that I can become a part of it.

Thanks!

Keri

Hello Keri... sure you can, just jump right in. This is a supportive crowd, they sure help me! Looking forward to talking with you.:)

Hello!!!

My Mom is doing great!!! And the operation went really well, the premliminary report said it was only fatty tissue and nothing too serious, but we will find out exactly what it is in 3 weeks. But it looks like everything is all right! They took out the mass but no lymph nodes (which is very good). My mom is in great spirits and full of energy. I actually just came back from a walk with her :)! My dad bought her a beautiful leather coat and gave it to her this morning, a little gift because he was so proud of how she handled everything! So ya, a little quick update on her status.

Traci, I passed my midterm with a B ... not a mark that I am for, but it will do for now, and I won't be dropping the class, lol.

No time for personals, I am seriously exhausted, but I will be back on tomorrow.

Corinne :)

I see more new people!!! AWESOME!!!

Jane, thanks so much for the info on Cathe. Of course it's on her bio - Duh! :) I envisioned trying to pick back through years worth of past forum posts to figure it out, and now I won't have to :)

I hadn't even looked at the BC/ME combo... thanks for another great idea. I'll have to do that.

Keri, of course you can join. This is such a wonderful group!

Corinee - hurraythat your mother's surgery went so well. That was so sweet of your dad to give her a special gift. I'm sure it lifted her spirits.

Well, enough for a night... helped my daughter with all of her homework and practiced the piano. I'm done! Whew! What a day!

-Cheryl

Welcome Keri!

X congrats on the loss--wow!

Howdy everyone!

No workout for me today(or yesterday as it's actually the 2nd now). I see an "MAX" dvd popping in tomorrow(this morning) though.

I'm doing okay(just okay) with my points. A little too many Halloween nibbles. I made a great dinner tonight though. Stuffed peppers(from the Take 5 cookbook) and steamed asparagus--yummy :)

I hope everyone is sleeping well tonight; I'm off to bed now.

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.