Weight Watchers !! FRIDAY -yea baby!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Friday Gang!
Another bay weekend for us so it will be a short one this morning so I can get workout done and start packing up...

Today is KPC Premic 2: Kicking & Punching Drills + NYBP Lower.. Total workout time 61 minutes.

Belinda: See yesterday for reccomendations on adding the 1 body part a day. Week 1 I made a goof - Just ignore the added chest on the PUB day. ;-)

Gidget: Great evening run! Love those power naps!

Cheryl: Dinner sounded YUMMY! Good for you for getting out and about. Hope you are feeling tip top today! Cool you found that greek yogurt! I still cant find any in my neighborhood stores but will keep looking.

Amy: Feeling ANY better? You poor thing! Are you going to work tonight? Just take it very easy.

Teddygirl: Happy Happy day & weekend to you my friend....STAY AWAY FROM THE SCRAMBLED EGGS! lol

LoriS, Jane, Kali, Jessica & mary.... Happy Happy Friday & weekend to you as well!

I'll try to be back before we leave!

GOOOOOD MORNING!!! hello everyone. teddy hope you have a great getaway..boy could i use one. cheryl how are you feeling? i think i may have caught your sinus infection:) . gidget how did rylan sleep and how many miles will you be running today you crazy lady? i am going to either go with bm2 or drill max. i want a circuit workout what do you guys think. oh!! i got on the scale 3 days early and i lost 2.5 pounds:) :) :) . i thought it would never budge after the babies i am soooo happy. they say the last 10 are the hardest and they are. well i will be back later the little ones are calling.

Good Morning Gals!:)

I'll put that smile on the end of that, but Im not feeling itx( I DID NOT want to get up! DH's alarm went off at 7:30 and woke me and the baby up and I was only up at 6 o'clock to feed him. We were both not happy about it so I fed him again, hoping he would fall back to sleep but at 8:15 we decided it was time to start our day. Last night we went to bed at 11 but I only got 6 hours in total. I think we will be having another power nap this afternoon.

Traci, hope you have a good weekend and watch out for those donuts! They may attack you again:eek: Have a good workout, sounds like a good one. I think next week I am going to start working one body part a day, even if I am doing a circuit workout that day and Im gonna follow your guidleines. I have to do something to fit it in. One of the topics with the moms group yesterday morning was how everyone felt flabby and that they needed to go to the gym. I don't want to be having that conversation when my baby is 8 monthes old.So...its time to get the whip out!

Mary, congrats on the weight loss! I don't think i am gonna see a loss this week. But I am trying to stay postive b/c 2 weeks ago I didn't lose anything and then last week I lost almost 5 lbs. You are totally right about the last 10 lbs, thats where i am at now , and along with nursing, i don't think its gonna come off very easily. I am interested in seeing if its true that it comes off faster after 12 weeks PP. I have 3 weeks to go before I find that out.
Im not running today, Im also thinking of doing BM2. I really enjoy that one. I think I am going to get my long run in tomorrow.

Well, like I said above the scale isn't budging this week and I kinda feel bloated today and I shouldn't be starting my period so it must be something I ate. I have 2 more days before my offical weighin so I may see something and I will even be happy with what I weighed last week but the scale is up a little since then, but its still below 140:)

Alright, the little one is falling back to sleep so I should get my workout started. I will be back later,

Lori:)

Hi, everyone!

Well, by Traci's standards, my workout is even shorter! Today I am actually taking the rest day and only did PUB Stab. ball abs. Couldn't sleep and I have the division of assets meeting with my soon to be former bus. partner at 7 a.m. Feeling better than yesterday, though.

Traci, do you have any Good Earth stores in your neighborhood? That's where I found it, even though they don't list the fact that they have it on the web. I called ahead and that's how I found it. Love it! Can't imagine how many calories were in the one I ate in SF, though... that was a 16 oz cup with full fat yogurt plus probably at least a cup of granola... (140 calories per 1/4 cup--I will only use 1/4 cup granola and 1 cup lo-fat yogurt for a total of 270)

LoriG - with all the weight you lost last week, no wonder the scale's not budging right now. I'm not even weighing today. maybe tomorrow.

Mary, congrats on the 2.5 pounds. Wow! That's fast progress already! You must feel so good.

Well, wish me luck at the meeting! Will check back in after -

Cheryl

Hi everyone sounds like everybody's getting off to a good start. I did Lowmax today, wanted to give my feet an impact break after my long walk yesterday in not so great shoes. I don't think I gave myself enough activity points yesterday - I was absolutly shaking upon wake up. That's kind of hard to figure out sometimes.
It's Friday!
Heather

Good norning ladies,

Amy I hope you feeling better today!

Traci-have a great weekend at the bay:) Thanks for the info!!!

Mary- congrats on the scale:)

Cheryl- Good luck with your meeting!:)

Heather- eat more food!:)

Today I going to the gym for a run on post.

I have to return the step I bought yesterday, it's only 11' x 25'
It looked bigger in the box:) I still like the idea of having 3 DVDs for only 42.99 $. Oh well!

What kind of step do you guys have?

Have a great day!
Belinda:)

Soooooooooooooo...HUNGRY!:) DS fell asleep so I wanted to get my workout in, didn't have time to digest much so I woofed down a banana and started in. Now, the workout is done and I am eating a bowl of cereal and wondering what to eat next.LOL

Did BM2 without him waking and even got my shower in! Can't beleive it. I didn't think I was going to get the UB seg of BM done without him waking up but he is still snoozing.He is going to be as hungry as his mother when he wakes up.

Cheryl, not overly concerned about the scale but I hate weighing in tomorrow and not having anything lost. Only b/c the automated system makes you feel like you did something wrong cause you didn't lose anything. Its a good thing I don't go to the real meetings and have to pay...that would suck. When my MIL came here last night she commented on my weightloss, she said "there isn't much fat left on you" And I said "there is still 10 somewhere:) " She kept telling me that i would be back to my old self by summer time and I kept thinking...is she crazy! Im gonna be back before then! LOL

Heather, sorry about your car breaking down and WALKING in the cold. It was sooooooo cold here yesterday, if I had to walk somewhere....well...I just wouldn't have!:7 I would have hitched a ride:)

Belinda, I have the proper cathe step. My sister bought it for me one year for christmas and she also bought me my high step one yr for my b-day.( I have a good sister..can you tell?) When I started on the new step it felt so looooooooong. I thought I would never get across it when working out. But it doesn't take long to adjust to the new length and I couldn't imagine it any other way now.

Oh...baby boy crying...gotta run!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am happy to report I finished my run today! I ran 3 mil.:)
It fellt really great!

Lori you do have a nice sister. I do have the org. Step Reebok!
Great job on BM2!

Heather sorry about your car breaking down.

Off to the shower!

Hi to Cheryl, Amy, Kali, Jane, Teddygirl, LoriS, Jessica, Traci and who follows!

Belinda:)

Good afternoon everyone! I am feeling much better, although not 100%. I am heading into work tonight, but I am hoping that it's not going to be bad. My head feel a bit foggy, but that's probably from all the sleep I got!! I haven't worked out since I stumbled through PLB on Tuesday, so FF's rotation is on hold for now.

Belinda- that's awesome about the original step! I was given my Original Step by my former roommate when I moved out. I kept tripping over it in the back room for about 6 yrs before breaking in out a couple of years ago. It hasn't been in the back room since!

I am sorry that I missed Traci:( I hope that she has a great weekend!

Cheryl- I hope that you are having a good day and that your meeting with the soon-to-be-ex partner went okay! How soon until it's "official"?

I hope that you all have a good evening!

Hi, everyone!

Well, I think the transition is pretty much known but becomes finally official on April 1. The meeting went decently, but the partner is being a real butthead on one front - is insisting that she stay in the building and that I pay her ONE HALF of the lease for the remaining 10 months of that contract even though I'm having to rent other space and she's using all of the building to the tune of $9,300 a month. I don't think so!!

Other than that, she seems sweet as pie. She thinks all the employees love her. They're just lying low until we get settled so they can jump on over, heh, heh

I felt terrible today, all day. So glad it's Friday! So glad it's done! Hoping for a good run tomorrow morning.

Have a great evening, everyone!

Cheryl

I made it through my first work week on ww... I'm way nervous about how to deal with my weekend. I am glad I have the bonus ones whatever they call them "splurge points." How do you all deal with your weekends? Do you save up your extras for the weekend, or dispurse them all through your week?
Belinda- I have an original reebok step as well. In fact I have like ten of them. I wanted to get some classes going through my local rec league (I'm on the board of directors). But, we live in a rural area and there are no teachers around. So, I couldn't find anyone to teach and now I have all these steps I got used from a health club. That's how I got mine, I had my husband drive his truck the four hours down to New Jersey and get them. I would be happy to sell you one at no extra charge just what I paid for it and shipping, it depends on how far away from me you are the shipping can make it cost a lot. But, either way having a full size step is definatly worth the $.
Hey I'm thinking about getting a bosu (only one). Does anyone have one? Are they worth it? I can't believe they're $100 bucks, it seems like an awful lot.
Heather

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to peek in and say hi. I'm running around like a nut cleaning and getting ready for DH to come home!

I have a bunch to tell you all and I will as soon as I can. But everything is ok. And I'm hoping things will be getting better for us now.

I will be here tomorrow!

Hi to everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.