Weight Watchers Check-In Thanksgiving Day 11-23

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fellow WWer's....

This week has been a blur to me... sorry I haven't been around. I really hate I missed Traci and wishing her a happy Thanksgiving.

Amy - the banana pudding sounds heavenly! I will be trying that one.

I've been doing "so-so" this week. Have had a lot of stress and it has shown in my poor eating habits Monday and Tuesday. I pulled it back together yesterday and did well. If I could find an answer for these days of "insanity", I'd be a rich woman!

Have a wonderful day everyone. I'm about to work out to make sure in my point allowance today. Hope everyone can minimize the damage today!

Good Morning Jane and all who follow!

This morning I will do some kind of aerobics. The P90X rotation calls for yoga today but I already did that so I'll sub some kind of Cathe cardio. I'm thinking KPC and Cardio Coach #3. That should burn of some preemptive calories.

Weighed in this morning and I was up .6 pounds. Maybe due to TTOM. My body fat remained the same as last week.

My plan today is to enjoy the food without overstuffing myself. DH and I are cooking for some friends who are also bring some food over. I have a few weight watchers recipes I'm going to throw in and I also will be swapping out full fat dairy ingredients for low or nonfat. Not sure how this will go over, but, every little bit helps.

Have a great Thanksgiving my fellow weight watchers. Remember, its only one day so if you overindulge, we will all get right back on track tomorrow.

Buffy

Good Morning, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

DH and I are heading over to friends' house for the feast. I have the makings for turkey and dressing here at home since for me, Thanksgiving means homemade dressing (where we go, she makes bagged stuff with sausage added). Not that it's bad, but I just like the taste of "home" since I haven't spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas at "home" for almost 9 years.

I am off to do some cardio to stem the tide of calories....I am planning on enjoying myself and not worrying, but try not to go overboard.

Jane- Don't worry about the stress eating....the Eating Demon has been making his rounds en force this week!!!

Be safe, all!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my American friends!!!! Enjoy your day!!!!!

Just a regular Thursday for those of us up north. Today I'll be doing GS Chest Triceps SuperSet premix, and BodyMax2 w/u, step combos, bonus cardio (maybe twice), abs & stretch.

My legs are squawking a bit from GS Legs yesterday. My hamstrings and calves are doing the most talking. I don't get that from the new BG. But I still think I like BG better; it has a higher fun factor. They're both top notch lower body workouts, though.

Have a great day!
Gobble gobble!
Sandra

Hi, everyone!!

Couldn't resist stopping in to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving Day!!

I ran the local Turkey Trot race. Ran the 4 miles in 38:11 - not fast, but for me better than I've done in quite a while. I was thrilled!!

Jane, sorry about the eating blues. I know the feeling all too well. Hopefully you're settled back in and feeling like you're on track again.

Buffy, great workout!

Amy, Yum on the banana pudding! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sandra, great workouts. I consider GS Tri's and Chest one of the hardest workouts ever. Sounds like you have a major workout planned for today.

Have a good one, everyone!!
Cheryl

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Well, we are home from my mom & dad's. I actually did very good on my eating. I figure I am right now at 28 points. I also earned 4 AP's today. I was quite proud of myself!!! I could have done ALOT worse.

One thing that kept me on track is, by the end of the year, I will have been on WW's for about 6 months. Right now, I have lost 17 1/4 lbs., and I have 5 1/2 to go to hit my goal. I really want to make it by the end of the year. My first meeting of the New Year will be on Jan. 3rd, and I would like to hit my number at that meeting. That means I have 6 weeks to lose 5.5 lbs. I am going to give it my best shot!

Tomorrow I am going to attempt the Cardio Blast premix on BM2. I hope I can do it!! I find the chroegraphy of her newer step workouts so hard for me!
Lori

Congrats. Lori for doing so well and keeping your eye on the goal. I'm with you on the 5.5 lbs. that's exactly what I need to reach my goal.

We are done with dinner, guests have gone. I only had to dip into 13.5 flexies. I earned 10 AP's with a 2+ hour workout before beginning to cook. With the help of some WW recipes, I was able to enjoy the day but still keep my points in check.

I hope you all have had (or are still having) a wonder T-day.

Buffy

Happy Turkey Day!

We spent the day doing the obligatory running from house to house to see all sides of the family. I tried to make healthy choices and not stuff myself. I did ok - I felt fuller than I would have liked after dessert, but not as bad as I've done before WW. I made a WW chocolate mint brownie recipe which was delicious!! Went over pretty well except for my 4 year old niece - she didn't like the mint and chocolate together at all!

This am was BodyMax2 Cardio Blast premix. Love that premix. My legs and glutes are a bit sore from yesterday's B&G, but that doesn't bother me. I love knowing the workout made a dent in those muscles.

Jane - hang in there. Stress makes me eat poorly too. It's a slow process. But I'm finding that my poor eating choices today would have been healthy eating choices for me two years ago. Gradually, we'll get there.

Amy - I know what you mean about homemade stuffing. It's my favorite part of Thanksgiving, even better than the turkey.

Buffy - you're right - every little bit does help. It's the little changes that add up over time.

Sandra - know what you mean about the fun factor in B&G. I had been loving GS Legs, but now tend to reach for B&G instead.

Cheryl - congrats on the great time for your run! Improving your own personal best is always a great motivator!!

Lori - Don't think I had the chance to formally welcome you - Welcome!! Great motivator to stay on track for the holiday season - your goal is very achievable!

Time to call it a night. I just realized I'm ten yards short on some trim for the curtains I want to start sewing tomorrow. Seeing as it will look pretty odd to have two curtains with trim and one curtain without, I guess I'd better hit the fabric store early tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.