Weight Section at end of Wedding tape

Donna Marie

Hi, I'm planning to mix things up in my strength workouts in a few weeks and go to a light weight high rep workout. Its been a while since I've done the Wedding Tape, but I'm wondering if the toning section at the end of the Wedding Tape would fit the bill for a light weight/high rep workout. I know I could use MIS for this, but I'd prefer something lighter and faster to really change things around.

Thanks in advance!!

Donna

Been wondering too...

...I'm moving this up. I was planning to use this section for a lighter day, but couldn't remember if the reps are fast enough. I remember the leg section was and that we didn't use weights during it. But the upper body workout is a blurr to me.

Lydia L

Hi Donna!

Although it's been a while since I've done Cathe's Wedding Tape, I'd have to say that would fall more under the light weight/high rep concept that you're looking for. That tape, and Fit & Firm is what I primarily used before taking on Cathe's all out strength tapes. The upper body section is pretty thorough, covering pretty much everything. For the legs you use ankle weights...and I always used to get soooo fatigued on the outer and inner thigh work! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised...and probably sore!
happy.gif

Nicole

Thanks!

Thanks Nicole...I think I'll give it a try...and its time I pulled out that tape again anyway.. I really like the step section, too! Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.