Weight loss check in: wk of 04/28

getnfit@39

Cathlete
Okay guys, no one wanted to start this huh?

Well, I had a good week last week, I dropped 2lbs despite not having the cleanest diet at certain moments. :)

I'm doing a heavy lifting thing right now and I think that just makes me burn more calories or something because I'm sure not eating any less! But whatever the reason, I'm a happy camper this week! :)

Well, I'll be checking back on you guys, have a good week everyone and bask in the warmer weather! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Well, since last week I have lost 3.5 pounds so I am a HAPPY CAMPER!!!:D I hit my goal(I had set for the surgery) before I had surgery on Thursday(same day procedure) and overshot the goal by the time Thursday came along. I am hoping that this trend continues.

Great job Donna, on the 2 pound loss, how far are you away from your goal weight?

Donna

I have also been wondering how far you are from goal now. Congrats to both of you on this week's accomplishments:)

Andrea

RE: Donna

Donna and Annette: Congrats on the loss. I maintained again, but to be honest there has been so much else going on the last few weeks that I haven't given weight loss the usual focus. I'm headed back to the states to see how my mom is doing after being hit by a drunk driver (she broke both legs and her wrist) and I expect to be more active, relaxed and focussed there.

Katie

RE: Donna

Annette: congrats on your huge loss! :)

Katie: Travel safely, and I hope all is well with your mom and her recovery!

Annette & Andrea: I'm still what feels like eons away from my goal. I'm now at 162lbs and "thinking" that 140lbs might feel good when I get there, but I'm not going to focus as much on a number as I am how I look and feel. So once I reach my next mini goal of 150lbs, I'll be able to re-evaluate and see what I'm working with. :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Re: Check-In

Looks like we had a good week!

Congrats Annette & Donna!
Katie, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she recovers quickly.

I lost a net of 2.4 (gained 2 the week prior, lost 4.4 this week) and finally broke through to VFT (virgin fat territory). I've been hovering up/down 2 1bs for about 2 months so am hoping my body has finally adjusted and and I get back to losing steadily again. I still have a lot to lose but am at my lowest weight in 7 years. I also received a job offer that I think I'm going to accept after about a year of job-hunting. So, I'm pretty darned happy this week.

Have a good one everybody!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.