Weight gain in menopause

I think the brain fog is the worst symptom of all, to be honest. Especially if you have a job that requires a lot of quick thinking on your feet.

Couldn't agree with you more Swimmer. I take GNC menopause vitapak which has a multi vitamin, fish oil, primrose oil, and a menopause formula gnc pill. It's the only thing that keeps me mentally focused. They quit making it earlier in the year and I nearly had a panic attack. I went on amazon and bought 7 boxes. I'm happy to say they are making it again. I don't know what I would do without it .

Couldn't agree with you more Swimmer. I take GNC menopause vitapak which has a multi vitamin, fish oil, primrose oil, and a menopause formula gnc pill. It's the only thing that keeps me mentally focused. They quit making it earlier in the year and I nearly had a panic attack. I went on amazon and bought 7 boxes. I'm happy to say they are making it again. I don't know what I would do without it .

Deb---Thanks so much. I'm going to purchase some.

Swimmer I hope it works as well for you as it does for me. If I remember correctly I think it was after about 2 weeks where I really felt normal. So much so that my husband even noticed the difference. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.