Weekend Check-in, Sat. & Sun, Sept. 28 & 29th, 2024

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

Today I managed a short 35 minutes of S&S GS. I don't have much time this morning so am happy to have done something! Rest day for me yesterday.

Nice to see you checking in on the weekend, Linda. How's your doggo? and your haircut?

Great to see us all checking in yesterday. Nora, sorry you didn't get in your workout. We all know how frustrating that is! I hope you're able to get in some fitness this weekend :).

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Siobhan, nice Sat. AM workout with 35 minutes of S&S GS.

Jack is hanging in there..........and my haircut? well, that was ok, but we've had nothing but rain, rain, rain
since then and my hair is awful when it's damp, raining, etc. I just give up :), until it clears up.

Hello Ladies and welcome to Saturday!
I did a 45-minute HiiT workout class this morning with bike and lots of good heavy weight and cardio! Always enjoy the Saturday beat down!

Linda, good for you working out today with CatheLive- "Weight Plate Abs" - 25 min.

Siobhan, 35 minutes of S&S GS - short is good!!

Hello to Nora and Annette!

All, enjoy your week-end and GO DAWGS! Hope I haven't offended any Roll Tide fans.
It seems we all survived Helene! Here was rain, rain and more rain and heavy winds but we fared well. I have a lot of yard stuff to clean up but I'll take that any day.

Hi ladies,

Today amidst the very humid house I did a workout, yay me!!

Today was Hardcore Kickbox circuit with Guillermo Gomez and Janis Saffell for 53 minutes. I am a sweaty mess. So I got some cardio and weights in on a Saturday!!

Nice workouts ladies! 45 minute HIIT Nicki is long. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

See ya Monday!

Wow, Annette, nice Saturday workout with Hardcore Kickbox circuit with Guillermo Gomez and Janis Saffell - 53min. I never had that one, but I know exactly what you're talking
about. Your workout was long as well.

Hi ladies again, add on 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a couple of tricep exercises mixed in with 5 pound dumbbells and some standing abs too. Plus I helped hubby outside put a window in his workshop and I vacuumed upstairs. I'm just a busy little bee today.LOL! Still humid and hot but there is a nice breeze outside.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.