Week2week - 5/3/21 - 5/9/21

Hi all:

Today was Yvette Boxing Bootcamp and Yoga.

Geoff - I hope all is well with you.

Have a great day

Hi All,
Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Spit Pedal Stability Chair 31m, Walk Cardio 16m, Stott Simple Stretches 25m

This all felt great. I was able to feel increased control and strength. That helps me to stay the course.

I second the call out to Geoff! Hope you’re ok

Hi Lisa,

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Reformer/Horizontal Rebounding Intervals 45m, Bar Method Beginner 37m

Have a great day!

Hi all

Today was Yvette All Out Step.
I don’t love steady state cardio anyway and that woman is non-stop. Like the Energizer Bunny!

Have a great day

Hey everyone,

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stability Chair Essential WO 45m, Walk Cardio 15m, Stott Simple Stretches Yoga 42m

This WO left me feeling balanced and quite mellow. This Stott yoga practice is really underrated.

Have a great day!

Hey everyone,

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Athletic Conditioning on the cardio-tramp rebounder 45m, Cathe Slim & Trim Tower Barre, 33m

This beginner Cathe was terrific as an extended cool down!

Hi all

Today was CL Pump UB and yoga. This was a great 45 minute work out that hit all of the upper body including core.

Lannette I apologize if my posts have and continue to be short for the next few weeks. This is my most busiest time of the year at work.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Today was Restorative - KY + Cadillac 15m, Stott Pain-Free Posture 29m

No apologies necessary Lisa. Do you want to put the check in on hold for a while?

Hi Lannette:

No I still check in everyday on other thread as well. Just don’t want you to think I was being short with you.

If it continues to be just you and I here, you are welcome to join my other thread. It’s only 2 of us as well :)

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing with Legs.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I’d be happy to join your other check in if you think I’d be an ok fit.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Athletic Conditioning on Stability Chair 29m, Cathe Perfect Flow Stretch premix 20m

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to Mother’s everywhere!

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Aeropilates Body, heart & Mind 39m, Fluidity Beginner/Rehab 27m

I completely enjoyed this start to my day!

Hi Lannette:

Happy Mother’s Day!

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL Body Rock Bootcamp, a walk and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.