Week2Week 3/29/21 - 4/4/21

Hi folks,

Today was
KY15m, Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer 55m

This was the best workout! My core and inner thighs are shaking. :)

It snowed so the ground is covered again. It hopefully melts tomorrow.

Hope you both have a good day!

Hi all

Lannette I really dislike Spring snow. Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen here!

Hi Geoff

This week is active recovery so just yoga yesterday and today.

Have a great day

Slowly but surly getting back on track!! Did a Firm Basics Workout Sunday and today was a Margaret Richard workout. Still a bit tired after workouts, but that's to be excepted. That being said a Cathe workout is still a few days off :) Getting my first COVID shot on Wednesday.

Geoff & Cooper

Geoff, glad to hear that you’re getting better. Good news about your vaccination!

Lisa, enjoy your active recovery week.

Today was KY15m, Cardio Trifecta 45m, Stott Pilates WL DVD mat 16m

Slowly but surly getting back into it. Did about 35min of upper body from a Gin Miller Workout today. Was a bit disappointed I couldn't go heavier on the weights, but that's life :)

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Today was more yoga - another wonderful Yoga TX Segment. Those ladies practice in the most beautiful locations.

Have a great day.

I almost forgot to check in!

Today was KY15m, Stott Pilates Intermediate Chair, 30m
I’m so excited! I was able to do a few really tough core exercises pretty easily. I couldn’t do them at all in the beginning of the month!

Lisa, those yoga practices sound wonderful.

Early workout but late check in

KY15m, Cardio Trifecta 43m, Stott Weight Loss Boost DVD 18m - ironic title/great little WO!

Hope everyone is well.

Hi all:

Lannette- I apologize - when it‘s a recovery week I forget to check in. I know it’s crazy but for me I don‘t consider just yoga enough of a workout to constitute me checking in :)

That being said yesterday and today were Yoga.

I will be back at it with ”real” workouts on Sunday.

Have a good day.

Hi all:

Lannette- I apologize - when it‘s a recovery week I forget to check in. I know it’s crazy but for me I don‘t consider just yoga enough of a workout to constitute me checking in :)

That being said yesterday and today were Yoga.

I will be back at it with ”real” workouts on Sunday.

Have a good day.
This makes me smile because your throw away workouts provide me with more fitness benefits than the WOs you consider to be “real.” Further proof of the old adage; Different Strokes For Different Folks. Old age probably also contributes. :)

This makes me smile because your throw away workouts provide me with more fitness benefits than the WOs you consider to be “real.” Further proof of the old adage; Different Strokes For Different Folks. Old age probably also contributes. :)
That is why I love to hear about all the different workouts folks do. I really do not like yoga - I force myself to do it as I know I need it. I MUCH prefer intense cardio and lifting weights :)

We got our second vaccination yesterday and we both slept like babies! Today we have this invincible older adult vibe going on and are trying to hold back.

Today was KY 11m, Stott Core Balance Stability Ball 48m, Cathe ICE Low Impact Sweat WO#1 18m used weighted balls so I would reach lower, with this super power thing going on I kept catching myself jumping. Reminds me of Nesting during pregnancy. So weird.

Lisa, It’s great that you know what you like. My problem is that I like pretty much everything. Left to my own defenses I’d do physical activity of some sort all day.

Geoff, I hope you’re recovering or recovered. That sounded like a nasty bug.

Hi all

Geoff I hope you are feeling better!

Lannette I had very little reaction to the second shot. I felt over tired about 6 hours after and that was it. My husband who is 9 years younger than me was much worse. He had a full day of feeling fluish.

Today was CL Total Body Mashup and a Sydney Cummings Foam roller stretch.

Have a great day

Today was KY 11m, Cardio Trifecta 42m, Stott SWL 16m

Lisa, yes it seems reactions to the vaccination vary widely.

Geof, IIRC you were supposed to get your vaccination this week?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.