Week to Week 9/7/20-9/13/20

Hello to all -

KY & Shock Cardio Circuit Blast. I wasn’t sure about jumping up onto a 12” step but I did it!

Geoff, I do indeed remember that Jane Fonda workout! I had it in VHS format. I almost repurchased the DVD format. Maybe I will. ;)

Hi Ladies,

Cooper helping me preview Cathe Athletic Training. He's not impressed A. No Chasing the Squirrels! B. The window's in the back show nothing for him to look at. C. Nothing for him to really mark except the Weight Towers. Cooper say's paws down
1f606.png
I'll have my verdict tomorrow. However, I would have liked some Grateful Dead or Jimmy Buffett music :p

Geoff & Cooper AKA Bark Master C

Attachments

• 119088351_10217530417947759_8455390068071842354_o.jpg
    119088351_10217530417947759_8455390068071842354_o.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi all

Today was TB Giant Sets Live 3 and the Step Boss lying extended stretch.
Off to a much needed massage.
Geoff Cooper is very cute!
Have a great day .

Hello Everyone!
This is my recovery week so I did a “patchwork” WO. Warm-up & LB from the beginner Fit Tower WO, LB from Intermediate FT WO, LB, Core and stretching from Adv FT WO. Shock Cardio HIIT 40/20 first 4 intervals followed by Step Sync int bonus. Phew! That was harder to type than it was to do! :)

Geoff, I agree Cooper is cutie. Great name too! What type of dog is he? We have 4 Jack Russell Terriers. Never a dull moment.

If anyone ever wants to post their workout before I get the day of the week up it’s fine.

He eveyone,

Today was 30m Vinyasa Flow w/Yoga Upload. I have really been on a yoga kick lately. Haven't done it in years. What was I thinking? Have a great day all.

Hi Ladies,

Broke in Cathe Athletic Training into my collection today! Glad, I watched it yesterday because it paid off today and it helped me keep up! Plan to do it a few more times before the year is over, so I can really get the feel of it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.