Week to Week 9/21/20-9/27/20

Hey everyone!

KY, Slow & Heavy Chest & Back and 45 minutes of walking intervals.

Have a great day everyone!

Lisa, I mentioned yesterday that I normally commit to a 10-12 minute daily yoga sequence and add more if I feel like it. I checked the base sequence I’ve been doing for the past month and it’s 17 minutes long so a little longer but it flies by.

Hi all,

Today was Jessica Smith 6WTT 360 Abs. I can't believe it is already Monday!! I needed one more weekend day..lol.

Hi ladies

Today was Yvette Bachman Hiit Cardio and yoga.

Lanette thanks for getting us started.

Sheri I always want a longer weekend lol

Have a great day

Hi all

Today was CL PHA Supersets and Yoga

Lanette - thanks for the info on your yoga practices. I mainly go to Yoga TX’s YouTube channel. It has a lot of good variety and instructors.

Hi Sherri

I wonder where Geoff and Cooper have been?

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Tdoay was Cathe Lite PHA2. I wanted to keep continuing with yoga, but I was missing weight workouts. So this week is cardio and weights. Happy first day of Fall!!!

Hello to everyone!
KY, Slow & Heavy Triceps and Biceps + 35 minutes of Spinning Intervals and a 10 minute walking cool-down.

Lisa, I’ve been wondering about Geoff & Cooper too. He mentioned his ear. I hope he’s not sick.

I checked out Yoga TX. Looks like they have a few shorter practices. I’ll have to see if they’ll stream for me on a lower setting.

Sherri, Happy Fall back at you!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry, I went MIA I was just to tired to post yesterday. Sunday: was Kathy Smith Body Basics Monday: Charlene Prickett Muscle Building, Today: Firm Tough Cardio Mix.

Geoff & Cooper

Hi to all!
KY & Slow & Heavy Legs & Shoulders
I’m reopening my office and gym next Monday. My client load will be quite light at least initially. I’m really excited to be doing so!

Geoff, glad you are well.

I’m reopening my office and gym next Monday.

Off to check out the clip of Cathe’s upcoming LB WO. I preordered the set as part of my Christmas present last year.

Hi all

Today was CL Cardio Boxing and Stability Ball abs

Geoff - no worries with not checking in. All of us get lazy. Glad you are OK

Lanette - what kind of office do you run - if you don’t mind me asking :) Gyms are allowed to open in your area? It’s pretty limited in NJ.

Hi Sherri

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa,

My entire gym, massage space & changing/rest room is only 600 square feet total. I practice rehabilitative massage and exercise. I love it! It’s an addition on our home which is approved for this use. There are pictures HERE. And HERE. It’s been rearranged a bit but they give a general idea.

My sessions are one on one. Our gyms can see clients with a very strict set of protocols. I don’t believe they’re open for group classes yet.

I need to go back into the state website as it’s possible that things loosened a bit further, though that won’t change how I operate. Better safe than sorry.

Hi Ladies,

I'm sure some of you might have been thinking Cooper, was holding me hostage for treats & toys :) Mat work from Firm Volume 5 in the books!! Feeling it in the abs right now!! Now off to give Monster his second .6 Mile Walk :) Finally, starting to cool down a bit :)

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Today was CL Total Body FIt. I hope to get a stretch in later.

Lannette - your space is lovely. The massage therapist my husband and I go to has a similar small intimate space which we love. I agree that is it better to be safe then sorry. Our numbers are still up there :(

Geoff - those old FIRM workouts are killer! I did those for years before moving to over to Cathe.

Hi Sherry!

Have a great day.

Hi all

Today was CL Total Body FIt. I hope to get a stretch in later.

Lannette - your space is lovely. The massage therapist my husband and I go to has a similar small intimate space which we love. I agree that is it better to be safe then sorry. Our numbers are still up there :(

Geoff - those old FIRM workouts are killer! I did those for years before moving to over to Cathe.

Hi Sherry!

Have a great day.
Are you trying to kill yourself by doing Cathe?? :)

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a road trip, so no workout. Today was Jessica Smith WS3 Metabolic Conditioning.

Lannette - Your "office" is beautiful!! I wish I could visit it.

Hi Lisa and Geoff!

I forgot to check in but today is a rest day for me.

Thanks for the nice comments about our gym and massage space. We really love it. Sherri, I’d love it if you could visit.

Geoff, I may be joining you with a little Firming. I changed the Firm 90 Day Rotation into a template of sorts. I’m planning to plug some Cathe’s WOs and possibly others into the rotation along with Firm WOs.

Lisa, I’m almost afraid to type this but our numbers in this area are nonexistent. Our immediate area hasn’t had anything. Strange but true.

I forgot to check in but today is a rest day for me.

Thanks for the nice comments about our gym and massage space. We really love it. Sherri, I’d love it if you could visit.

Geoff, I may be joining you with a little Firming. I changed the Firm 90 Day Rotation into a template of sorts. I’m planning to plug some Cathe’s WOs and possibly others into the rotation along with Firm WOs.

Lisa, I’m almost afraid to type this but our numbers in this area are nonexistent. Our immediate area hasn’t had anything. Strange but true.

The older Firms I.E. Pre 2000 are really good!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.