Week to Week 9/21/20-9/27/20

Hi everyone!

KY & Cardio Core Circuit - I did the 34 minute premix not knowing what to expect. My core is getting stronger! With this WO my 4 Month rotation is finished! It was so worth it!

Geoff, I met Susan twice too. Were you at the Firm for the first infomercial filming?

OK, I’ve got to run. We have a chimney sweep coming to clean our chimney this morning.

Hi all

Today was Quick Fix Cardio and yoga. I did end up adding on the Step Boss extended stretch yesterday. It’s only 10 minutes but it is good.

Geoff - I have been working out consistently for close to 40 years. Cathe is not that difficult for me any longer. I am 53 and now sooner or later I will have to slow down but not yet :)

Lanette- our immediate area did have many cases either, but NJ as a whole obviously did. We are trying to stay diligent as I do NOT want to be locked down again.

Hi Sherri!

I would not be able to do Cathe if it were not for my FIRM years!

Have a great day!

Hi everyone!

KY & Cardio Core Circuit - I did the 34 minute premix not knowing what to expect. My core is getting stronger! With this WO my 4 Month rotation is finished! It was so worth it!

Geoff, I met Susan twice too. Were you at the Firm for the first infomercial filming?

OK, I’ve got to run. We have a chimney sweep coming to clean our chimney this morning.

I flew down on my own time in 2004 and 2006. I find it funny, I now live in FL and a lot closer and have yet to make it up :(

Hi all

Today was Quick Fix Cardio and yoga. I did end up adding on the Step Boss extended stretch yesterday. It’s only 10 minutes but it is good.

Geoff - I have been working out consistently for close to 40 years. Cathe is not that difficult for me any longer. I am 53 and now sooner or later I will have to slow down but not yet :)

Lanette- our immediate area did have many cases either, but NJ as a whole obviously did. We are trying to stay diligent as I do NOT want to be locked down again.

Hi Sherri!

I would not be able to do Cathe if it were not for my FIRM years!

Have a great day!
Show off in that Cathe is not the hard for you...LOL :) :)

I decided to take a restorative day to celebrate finishing my rotation. I did my favorite Egoscue sequence, a sauna and DH (also an LMT) gave me a full body massage. Very relaxed now.

Ah, Lannette, that sounds wonderful!

I decided to makeup for nothing last Weds., so I did Step w/Fit Outside the Box.

Thanks Sherri. :)

So I started my Firm 90 Day Template Rotation today. I’ll be using some of the easier WOs for at least a couple of weeks as a bit of recovery. I’m also mixing in Cathe and other exercise using the rotation icons to choose.

Today was “Barbell” & Abs. I did Tough Tape 2 followed by the original Abs from Callanetics. I also started a different KY sequence and did that pre-workout.

Wow! The Firm felt so different than my Cathe WOs. :oops: This is going to be interesting.

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day. The weather was beautiful so we were outside all day walking around and eating at outdoor cafés.

Today was CL lower body Boot Camp and a Sydney Cummings deep stretch.

I am off to get my hair done as the grays have taken over again.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.