Week to Week 12/28/20-1/3/21

Hi, everybody! Today was ICE Low Impact Sweat Cardio 1 + MM back + Icy Core 1. I flaked when picking the premix, forgot to include the Blizzard Blast! Went to my journal to log the completion and realized, oops! Haha. Oh well, still a great hour-plus workout.

Lanette, that great you don't feel you lost any strength working on the instability stuff! When I was a personal trainer/bootcamp coach, my boss and I used to call balance exercises like you describe "exercising in a proprioceptively-enriched environment" lol. Technical terms are so funny sometimes! We were a couple of geeks. Work like that is challenging and I'm glad you are seeing benefits! Very cool.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi all

Today was CL Lower Body Bootcamp and yoga.

It’s snowing at a good clip right now but it’s in the mid 30s so I doubt it will stick.

Looking forward to my massage today.

Have a great day

Oooh a massage sounds amazing! I hope you really enjoy it, jacmar (Linda?? I'm slowly getting names down lol).

Today was IMAX4 + bonus core + MM triceps from ICE Rock'm Sock'm. Taking a while to get my energy back to where it was before the break I took, but glad to be back to the workouts. Tomorrow I'll hop on the spin bike for some steady-state cardio before work. Only 3 full weeks left in my current position at UHC!

Hi Everyone!

Today was: LB Resistance:
KY LB Emphasis 20m,
Stamina Aeropilates LB 32m on Pilates Reformer, Extras: Bowman half dome, Egoscue counter stretch, Dead Hang - 5m

I forgot how much I like this very old DVD! My body is humming from the waist down.

A great day to all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.