Week to Week 11/09/20-11/15/20

Today was Jessica Smith Walk/Jog Intervals. I have been doing shorter workouts because I also spend about 30 minutes doing my dog's physical therapy. Some days she is good and other days I have to make her do it. Sounds familiar..lol.

Hi Ladies,

Still around, just been busy. Sunday was Cathe Lite Body Weight and Bands Workout. Yesterday, was Skeletal Fit. Today I went back and time and did the aerobics from Jane Fonda's New Workout and added 2.5lb weights for more of a workout. To make up for the pizza I had for dinner I just did the Bonus cardio with 2.5lb weights and abs from Cathe Lite Body Weight and Bands Workout :) Also, been watching Mom do some sparring as she prepares for her fight next month.

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Geoff good to know all is well with you!

Lannette thanks for getting us started every morning.

Hi to Carol Ann and Sherri.

Today was Yvette Spooky Cardio legs. She is very tough and I cannot do more than two or three of her workouts a week.

Off to get an oil change and to take one of my cats for blood work. He’s a thyroid condition so we need to make sure his levels are good with the meds he is on.

Have a great day!

Today was KY, 4m HIIT & Travel Fit. I really like TF!

Geoff: If “Skeletal” Fit was supposed to be Travel Fit we did a couple of the same workouts this week.

CarolRose: How did you like PF Mobility? I found the 20m pre-mix a little choppy but still really enjoyed it.

Lisa: You’re welcome. Hope all went well with your cat.
Funny thing about Starsky, he loved our vet. He’d saunter out of the crate and the vet could do anything he needed to. Then the vet would say, Well, that’s it Starsky and Starsky would saunter back into the crate. Too funny.
Yvette sounds pretty frightening. :eek:

Sherri: I really like Metabolic Blast. How is Layla doing?

Have a great day everyone!

Today was KY 15m, HIIT 4m, Walking Intervals 40m

I enjoyed Cathe’s band workouts so much this weekend that I decided to see if she has any that can be downloaded. Not sure exactly how that will go but it won’t happen if I don’t try it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.