Week to Week 1/4/21 - 1/10/21

Hi all

Today was Yvette Hi Lo Hiit and the StepBoss lying extended stretch.

JeannieBean - my first name is Lisa. My username here is a combo of my children’s names :)

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Today was JS 6WTT Cardio Party. I am going with gentle workouts until my shoulder is fully healed. Seems like it takes longer the older you are.

Have a great day!

Hello everyone,

Today was Cardio: KY 20m, Walk Intervals 45m, + 5m of extra stretches

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Well, I rang in 2021 by doing my usual January, 1st workout Firm Volume 1 and got my butt kicked! Sunday: Denise Austin Ultimate Fat Burner...I Know she can be a bit annoying but she's not that bad in this one and it remined me a bit like a Cathe workout!! Today, was Margaret Richard All My Best Volume 1. I'm not going to deny it after doing just about nothing but Cathe for over a week I need a bit of a break.

Yes, Rome is planned for May 19th...The trip of a life time!!! I'll finally get to paint my masterpiece. Also if everything workouts I'll take the Amtrak from Chicago out west to the fall and catch a Cubs game at Wrigley.

Glad, you guys like my Cathe cap :)

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Today was CL Upaper Body Bootcamp and a Jessica Smith Standing Stretch.

Geoff - Rome in May sounds amazing. I love baseball and have visited a few ballpark but never Wrigley. I would love to see that park!

Have a great day.

Good Afternoon,

Today was Total Body: KY20m, Stott Pilates Stability Chair for Athletes 40m Extras 1/2 dome Chair stretch Dead hang - 5m

This one kicked my butt. Actually it kicked my core, in a good way.

Have a great day!

Today, was Nancy Pop Crunch Fat Blast Challenge with 1 & 2.5lb weights today and got a good sweat! Good thing I did this today!! I just tripped while, walking Cooper, for once it was my fault! However, I landed on the hand that has some soft tissue damage from Cooper's Great Escape at Thanksgiving, at least that part landed on grass. However, I broke my big toe and hurt just right blow my a$$ on the back / side! I'm starting to fit in with the Florida population Tomorrow is upper body.

Lisa: Rome has been the BIG trip for a long time. The big question is Yankee fan? Had plans to do the Amtrak and a Cubs game last year but that didn't happen.

Good Morning!

Today was: Cardio: KY 25m, Cathe Step Sync Bonus Step 21m, Extra: Rehabilitative Basic Bosu Stepping 10m - I put my instability stepping last in order to pre-fatigue my LB a bit & it was great!

Geoff: Yikes! I hope you heal quickly.

Hi all

Today was Yvette LI Kickboxing.

Geoff - of course I am a Yankees Fan :). We have visited Camden Yards, CitiField, Kaufman Stadium and Fenway. I hope you feel better.

Have a great day.

Still, very sore today, sitting at a desk doesn't help! Sorry, Cooper is still not a fan of Cathe till she does some dog themed workouts! However, his ide of squats and leg lifts are different from us!! Did a different kind of Kathy today, Kathy Smith Secrets of a Great Upper Body today. Had to be a bit careful but used mostly 10 and 15lbs. This is a GREAT Upper Body Workout, if you don't have it you might want to check it out.

Attachments

• 136737187_10218204928930112_8128445057039845593_o.jpg
    136737187_10218204928930112_8128445057039845593_o.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi all

Today was CL ICE Chiseled LB/UB Blast and yoga.

Geoff - Kathy Smith was one of my go-to instructors in the 80‘s. They are solid workouts.

Have a great day.

Hi all - TGIF!

Today was Yvette Holiday High Low Hiit and yoga. This actually was not as tough as her other workouts. I love that she incorporates core and at least one body part in all her cardio workouts.

Have a great day.

Hi all,

Today was KCM StepBoxing2. I really like these workouts. I will have to check out her first one. Have a good weekend!

Good afternoon everyone,

Today is an active recovery day. KY 25m so far. Might join my family for some Qigong later tonight.

Make it a great weekend!

Hi Ladies,

Well, a lot has happen since my last post and I'm starting to fit in with the Florida Population :) Wednesday, night while walking Cooper, I fell and broke my toe and hurt my hip! This time Cooper, was innocent andd good boy. Yesterday, I a Leslie Sansone lower body mat workout and took it easy and nothing to intense. Well, my idea of an ICE Series and the Cahte Ice series are a bit different! I re-injured my hip last night so I have an ice pack on my hip and toe
1f923.png
However, I'm not going to let it side line me! Friday, is usually a rest day but I want to try to beat January 2020's number of workouts. I did Stephanie Huckabee Powerfit Harmony Upper Body Blast. Still a bit sore from Wednesday's upper body workout so I just used 5 and 8lb weights. Also, treated myself to a new exercise mat!!!

Geoff & Cooper

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.