Week end check-in, April 23, 24

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Hi everybody, today I did not feel like working out but I forced myself and did Plyo hiit 2, slide and glide tabata only from Two the max and the first two step combos of Athletic Step which is new to me. Quiet evening at home, waiting for the rain to come....as per the weather forecast. Have a nice Sunday.

Hi Sandy,

You are funny - I didn't feel like working out so I only did..... everything and the kitchen sink! wow. you did a bit workout.

today I did TT2 30 minute advanced upper body workout + RWH Lower Body Circuit - boy this is tough. I did my own abs and stretch.

I had a couple of clients today. otherwise, i am home and doing chores. it's tax season so DH is busy beyond.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi all!

I missed the check in yesterday as I had a much needed rest day. Today we were busy moving the last things... Starting early and not finishing until late afternoon as I also wanted to get most stuff put away immediately and then our vacume cleaner stopped working in the midst of everything so off we went to get a new one, only to discover a few hours later that the old one had started working again. Anyways... i knew we were going out to dinner so despite the busy day and lots of exercise moving things from an upstairs apartment and to the second floor of our house I wanted to do a w/o. I hurt my hand lifting something in a strange way so I didn't dare use weights.

I decided to try another from Peak Fit System... cardio Interval burn 64min and 604kcal. A new battery for my Polar had arrived this afternoon so I could fortunately check how it was going. I like to check it, even if I don't really use the info for anything.

We had dinner in a Japanese water garden... Big indoor glasshouse made into a restaurant. It was all you can eat and drink... So lots of sashimi and grilled meat for me. Very good and nice place, so the whole family was happy but also super stuffed. You can't go somewhere like that and not gonall out, so it is a good thing we rarely go out to dinner. I mean like super rarely, maybe twice a year, not counting when we are away on vacation.

Sandy - you are funny! Not in the mood and then doing more than some would do in a week!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Excellent workouts on this Saturday girls! :) Sandy, I LOVE that tabata from To The Max .....also did that one this week.

Today was rest for me. Weather did not cooperate for paddling/canoeing. Will go for a short walk after supper.

See you all tomorrow! (Oh, KCM really worked my rear delts & chest yesterday! Owwie!)

Rest day here also. Planted a new clematis that my oldest son happened to weedeat the last one and it was gone. So I replaced it otherwise I would have a trussel on the front lawn up against the front porch for nothing, LOL!! It will be pretty this one has dark red flowers.

Have a great weekend!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Hardstrikes (looooove this one) + TT2 Tabata (4 minutes) + my own standing abs.

I see we are all getting in some kind of a workout. Elsie I wish I went for walks in my neighbourhood. I tend only to walk in the park.
Henriette - I hope you are now at peace with the move
Annette - show us some pics if you can
Sandy - in your pic your upper body looks strong! It shows you workout.

Have a great day. Gotta get ready for Mass.

Hi all,
Yes, the move is nearly over... Only dealing with last minute issues with bank and notary, so until it is all over without further problems on Friday I don't think I will be totally at ease.
After last night's food I needed a good w/o. I was scheduled to do H&C Hammer Power (last day of week 4 and my last H&C for now). I did it and I think I used the same weights as the first time I did it, but I did not find it nearly as tough and I burned 70 kcal less than last time. I decided to add on Ice LIS and 47 min later I had gotten a real good sweat. I have missed Cathe!

Tomorrow it's time for something else. I am playing with the idea of RWH and Xtrain rotation as I have not done many of those w/o's in a while. Then again I also have several new KCM I have yet to try... Hmm choices. So many good w/o and not enough time or energy to do them all. Perhaps I will do a mish mosh as I only have 2 weeks until my vacation. I can exercise while at my parent's but their exercise room is a lot smaller and they don't have an all regions dvd player so most of my dvds (from the US) won't work there.

Fortunately I have until tomorrow evening to make up my mind regarding tomorrow's w/o.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Happy Sunday ladies!
Ceci, Hardstrikes is a fantastic workout! All those jumping jacks really get me every time.
Henriette, I can relate on difficult choises among dvds! But I am a Cathe addict, yet the choice is always a huge one as I have almost all of her dvds! I try to make myself an idea of what I want to do week by week, of course choices may vary according to time, tiredness, committments etc.
Elsie, I have never tried canoeing, actually I don't feel very comfortable in water. A question for you: how do you like Better call Saul?? I loved Breaking Bad!
Today was a really good day for me. I went downtown for a guided visit of The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. Funny enough I had not seen it yet.. Then back at home I did Circuit Blast and added abs and stretch from Body Max 2...

A question for you: how do you like Better call Saul??
Hey Sandy, I really, really enjoy it. All of the actors have loads of chemistry & I actually like that the pace is less stressful than Breaking Bad. lol.
Watched the season finale last night. A good one!
I went downtown for a guided visit of The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci.
Such a nice way to spend the day! :)
Where's Conni here lately?
I, too, have asked that on a couple of occasions. If I recall she always seemed on the go with her theatre, so I am assuming she may be quite busy these days with that.

Excellent workouts again! :) Great job with the gardening Annette! Clematis is gorgeous. Ceci, you are right, I am fortunate to be able to often walk in my neighbourhood! I would go nuts if I couldn't get in walks. Henriette: cheers to your new home!! :) Hope you are enjoying it around all of your boxes! lol.

Today, I did a 15 min Upper Body Sculpt from fitnessGlo, a set of heavy JM presses and Cardio Supersets Extreme which is probably my fave (up there in top three anyway) cardio w-o.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.