Week 2 Week - 4/19/21 - 4/25/21

I did the Charlie Horse SCREAM and on Sunday I got one in my Hamstring!!! With that said a total body aerobic weight workout for Sunday was out of the question! Today, I was able to a total body aerobic weight workout.

Geoff & Cooper

Happy Tuesday!

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio Kickboxing and yoga

It’s suppose to be a high of 73 degrees today. Most definitely laying out in the sun as lunchtime.

Have a great day!

Hey there,,

Geoff, when I get a Charlie horse I have to jump out of bed and put weight on the leg. I look like I’m doing some demented dance. I don’t scream because I don’t want to rile up 4 Jack Russells.

Lisa, enjoy your warm weather!

Today was KY 11m, Cardio Trifecta 45m, Stott Pilates with Props Vol 1 28m

Hi Lannette and Geoff:

Today was CL Upper Body Shred and yoga.

So much for warm weather - there is a cold front moving through. Tomorrow will be a high of 50 degrees! Brr!

Have a great day.

Hey guys,

Lisa, colder weather for us too with some snow or sleet! 50 degrees is a spring heatwave here! :)

Today was KY 11m, Stott Pilates Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer 55m, Walk aero 18m - This felt so good! I unraveled a major tangle of fascia and I’m celebrating the way it’s loosened up my hips and low back.

Well, I got my COVID Shot Part II!! Arm is getting sore and Cooper has pawed me twice in the spot and sat on it. Anyway, I did a 40min Firm Cardio workout and used 2.5 weights for just two short segments.

Lannette: When I got the first one Saturday morning my leg went flying and so did Cooper, off the bed!!

Good morning!

Lannette - I love Summer so 50 is cold for me!

Geoff - hopefully all you will have is a sore arm. About 8 hours after my second I was extremely tired and felt like a cold was coming on. The next day I was fine.

Today was Yvette Cardio Step with Legs and yoga.

Have a great day!

Lisa, I image 50 is cold for you. I just find it interesting how we can experience the same temperature so differently. When my son was in High School he’d shoot baskets outside in shorts, a T-Shirt and mittens as soon as it hit the 40s. It did feel warm after months of below zero weather. Now he lives in Philly and wears a winter jacket and long pants all winter. :)

Geoff, congratulations on your second injection!

Today was KY 11m, Cardio Trifecta 40m, Stott Pilates Mat Flow Conditioning Sequence 20m

TGIF!!

Lannette - I believe youth has a lot to do with it as well. My son wears shorts and Adidas slides when there is snow on the ground!

Geoff - it must be getting warm in Florida!

Today was Perfect30 LI Hiit and Extended Stretch.

Have a great day!

Today was a restorative day so KY 15m, Stott Secret Flat Abs first 22m very nice meditative session...now for more spring cleaning and reimagining our space.

Lisa, I think youth may be a possibility but I’m 65 and my favorite kind of outdoor day is 9-10 degrees and sunny. :)

Geoff, Hope all is well.

Today was KY 11m, Stott Essential Stability Chair 45m, walk/jog intervals a little over 1 mile

Hi all

Today was yoga.

Beautiful day with temps near 73. We sat in the backyard for a while.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.