Week 2 Week 2/22/21 - 2/28/21

Hi all

Geoff thanks for sharing the photos. Your Mom is in great shape!

Lannette I get very much in Spring mode once the calendar turns to March!

Today was Yvette High/Low Hiit and Yoga.

Have a great day!

Hello everyone,

Geoff, that’s great that your Mom inspired you to get into fitness!

Lisa, March turns my head toward thoughts of spring too. Our reality however is that true spring weather often doesn’t arrive until May. I’ve actually seen snow flurries here in every month except June.

Today was KY20m, Planking Day 22 - 3.5m + Back Lat Rows 3m, Stott Essential Reformer 54m

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for all the kind words about my Mom. Like most women she did Jane Fonda and Kathy Smith in the early 80's. I used to watch her, that let to me asking her 20 questions, that led to me helping her, and that led to me working out with her :) By the late 80's she was tired of the same old workouts. She started with boxing classes, led to a real fight and than she got introduced to the mat wrestling. I think I might have some more pictures.

Anyway, my exercise was hit and miss at best in the 90's in 2000 I discovered The Firm and the rest is history :) Today, was Cathe Pyramid Upper Body and I got my butt kicked!! However, I was VERY happy with how I did and I was in the same pound range as Cathe.

On another note I actually, received a complement from the Airport Director today!!!

Geoff & Cooper

Last edited:
Hi all

Today was Yvette Chest Triceps Shoulder Circuit and Stretch Max.

Geoff - I also started with Jane Fonda when I was 13 :) I had an audio cassette and workbook. I then moved to the FIRM. Great job on Cathe PUB. One of my favorites!

Lannette - do you mainly do Pilates and yoga? Any Cardio? I love to hear about others routines,

Have a great day.

Hi Everyone,

Geoff, Congratulations on that compliment and on PUB! I also really like that workout! Loved reading about your Mother’s and your workout history. I didn’t start with Jane Fonda but enjoyed her workouts in between those early Firm releases.

Lisa, I’m in a Pilates groove after finally being able to do it again after my neck injury. My husband also surprised me with a Stott Stability chair for Christmas.
Kundalini Yoga I do daily because the movements I use warm up my spine and neck before I workout.
2-3 days a week I do cardio. I’ve been doing mixed spinning, treadmill & rebounder lately but also love Cathe’s step. I don’t do cardio for weight maintenance so it’s often somewhat low key.
I’ve been planking and lifting for one body part a day this month. I’ll finish out the month but then happily move onto something else.

Today was KY20m, Planking Day 23 - 3.5m. + Biceps curls 3m, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm, Stott Pilates, Stott Pilates Total Body Toning 20m Gentle stretches & abs

Hi Ladies,

BOY ARE MY ARMS SORE TODAY!!! Today, was Kathy Smith Rejuvenation Total Body Fit & Firm. With my arms being sore, I just used 3 and 5lb weights :)

Yes, I have a special place in my hear for the older workouts and Jane Fonda and have some of her workouts. However, In a way, I can't blame my Mom for getting board because, they just kept coming out with the same old stuff.

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Lannette thank you for sharing your routine. It is quite a mix which I love. I tried Pilates/Barre for a while but it just want not my thing. I enjoy more circuit/metabolic workouts. I also love to walk and do that daily in addition to my other workouts.

Geoff I completely understand your Mom getting bored with those workouts, I was burned out on the FIRM and that is how I found Cathe.

Today was CL Rock em Sock em. I hope to get some yoga in later.

I get my second covid vaccine today :)

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Geoff, I know exactly what you mean about sore arms. :)

Lisa, Yoga, Cathe and Pilates have done an amazing job of getting my body back into alignment. I’m actually reversing the results of an injury when I was 12. I have a few more things to work on and I’ll be ready to move back into more Cathe.

Today was KY20m, Planking Day 24 - 4m. + LB: Stott Rebounder 20m, Stott Fitness Circle Flow 30m
These workouts consistently get rated as too easy but they can be as hard or easy as you make them. I love Circle work to bring up my weaker side.

Hi all

Lannette thank you for sharing your routine. It is quite a mix which I love. I tried Pilates/Barre for a while but it just want not my thing. I enjoy more circuit/metabolic workouts. I also love to walk and do that daily in addition to my other workouts.

Geoff I completely understand your Mom getting bored with those workouts, I was burned out on the FIRM and that is how I found Cathe.

Today was CL Rock em Sock em. I hope to get some yoga in later.

I get my second covid vaccine today :)

Have a great day.
I really, didn't get burn out with the Firm I think it's because I was late to the party :) and they offered a bit more than what Jane and Kathy offered.

Back to work :)

Hi Ladies,

So, my Mom had to come by and drop off a few things and was flattered by everyone's comments! Anyway, she wanted to say to everyone KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Not feeling up to par today and I just did Firm Lower Body Sculpt 1. It's a bit aerobic weight training and standing lower body. Anyway, it's a decent/quick workout when you don't want to spend a lot of time. Cooper, is being a bit hyper as we speak!!

Geoff & Bark Master C

Hi all:

No issues with the second shot other than being a little more tired then usual and a sore arm. I am looking forward to traveling more now that Ryan and I have both shots.

Today was CL Low Impact Cardio Compound Training and the Perfect30 extended stretch.

Weather here has been in the low 50’s And sunny. It’s so much nicer to walk in those conditions!

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

I love reading about both of your workouts and physical activities.

Today was Cardio+: KY20m, Planking Day 25 - 4m. + Shoulders: Pilates Cadillac springs with balance 6m, Pilates walking on rebounder 15m, Stability Chair 30m
Quite the patchwork quilt but lots of balance and core challenge.

I’m so looking forward to walking outside once the ice is gone. I’m not afraid of falling. I’m afraid of slipping, catching my balance and hurting my neck again. That’s how I originally hurt it.

Three more days of this rotation and I’m ready to finish. I have to nail down where I’m headed next.

Hi Everyone,

Today was supposed to be a restorative day. I did 20m of KY and meant to do the first 22m of Stott’s Secret of Flat abs. I was enjoying it so much that I just kept going and finished all 50m.
I feel so nice and balanced now.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone,

Today was KY20m, Planking Day 26 - 4.5m, Stott Beginner Mat 24m

I can feel that I didn’t give my body the rest that I should have so I simplified today’s workout. Despite that I got a good workout because slow controlled matwork really demands my full concentration or else my body cheats. :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all!

Here we are on the last day of the month and that much closer to spring!

Today was KY20m, Planking Day 27 - 5m, Cardio Trifecta: Spinning, Rebounding & Treadmill 35m

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi all:

I cannot believe it‘s the last day of February!

Yesterday was a rest day. Saturday always tends to be a rest day unless I need to adjust my workout schedule for some reason.

Today was Flex Train and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.