websites for cute bras?

paulababy

Cathlete
My 15 year old DD was just measured at Victoria's Secret on Saturday and we found out she should be wearing a 32D. I absolutely cannot find any cute bras in that size in a regular store, and VS only had a few in that size as well. Does anyone know of a website where we can purchase cute junior-style bras in that size? Anything that I've found so far she says look like grannie bras :(!
TIA,
Paula

Look on the Victoria's Secret website. I found 7 pages of styles in a 32D. Some of them are probably not appropriate for a 15 year old, but they have some that are. It's easy to shop by size and style, either or both.

Thank you, ladies! I just ordered one for her from gap body, and thinking about another one from VS. Love love love online shopping :)
Paula

I ordered way back in April through Ardene US Coupon Codes and of course shipping was a disaster. I KNEW shipping was going to be tough over the pandemic. Not only did they fulfill the order, but they also refunded two of them, due to the terrible shipping times. I never complained, I never asked for anything, not a peep from me. I was just happy to be able to buy something, given the pandemic. It amounted to $250 refunded. Plus they sent me coupons for 20% off.
Again, I asked for nothing. They did this on their own.
They earned a customer for life because of their exceedingly good customer service policies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.