we need your prayers, please.....

My prayers are with him. He seems to be lucky about a lot of things, but the rest, we can pray for him. I don't underestimate the power of prayer. He'll do good Missy. Just keep praying & have faith.

Marla

Missy

This is very sad, but it is in Gods hands. I will add my prayers for them.

Judy

AKA LIKES2BFIT since 1999!

Oh Missy, I'm so very sorry about this news. Please know that we are all praying for your sister's BIL and his family. Please keep us updated on his condition.

Praying for strength for you and your family,
Kim

Life is so scary, isn't it? You see someone one day and you never know where either of you could be the next day.I think we always think that things like this cannot happen to us, until it does and then we realize that it can happen to anyone.
I wish,pray and hope that your family gets through this and everything goes well!
Lori:)

Missy,
I'm so sorry for you, your sister, and her BIL's family. That is so terrible. I can't imagine what his family is going through. Please know that you and all involved are added to my prayer list. Sometimes God gives us all a wake up call. Take care and please keep us updated.

God Bless,

How awful for your family. I hope God gives you the strength and courage you need to get through this and your BIL healing.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

How awful for your family. I hope God gives you the strength and courage you need to get through this and your BIL healing.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

I am so sorry to hear of this tragic accident. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs, many many hugs also.

Diana

Missy,
I will also pray for him! Keep us posted and we can keep praying as the needs change in his situation. As one who has been deeply impacted by an accident and what God did in the midst of that tragedy, I will pray that God shows His love to all involved here, even though things are SO hard now.
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.