We need a field trip

RE: Promise me LOTS of photos please.......

Anna - maybe we can talk Cathe into a European vacation?

If not, maybe I'll see you around somewhere! I took a great aerobics certification class by AFAA in Manchester 10 years ago. Its still one of my best vacations!

Katie

I checked fares and now driving doesn't look so bad. It only takes 3 days each way, LOL.

I would enjoy meeting Cathe and working out with her very much, but it looks like it won't happen soon. Some day if she comes out west here close to SF or Oakland I would plan a trip to see her then, unless it would be too much for her (I hate stress and I wouldn't want to add stress while she's already busy).

Some day I think I'll be able to travel out there just to visit Cathe's gym and take a class with her, but it may take a while...

-Connie

RE: Promise me LOTS of photos please.......

Hi Katie,

Wouldn't that be just great, a European vacation !!!!! :) Though if I win the National Lottery before this Cathe road trip is organised, I will be jumping on a plane, saddlebags'n'all !!!!!! HA HA ! :7
How I would get from Newark Airport (God, I would have to fly with Continental !! :-rollen) to Glasboro ???? Oh, listen to me, planning like I have already won the lottery....yeah right !
Wow :-wow, what did you think of Manchester ?????? It has great shops :), I trained on a Clarins course in Manchester, ooo, 10 years ago now, too (May 1993 !), it was a week course held in a hotel. My parents just live up the road in Liverpool. Nice part of England :)

Anna :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.