Watch The 10th Video From Lift, Move & Restore - Functional Total Body

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Functional Total Body This complete total body routine will utilize compound movement, unilateral movement, and moderate weight to strengthen and condition us for everyday life challenges. Expect to see some balance challenges throughout to improve body awareness and aid in fall prevention. This workout is designed to promote bone, joint, and muscle health.

*Pre-Order Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore now and Save! Act now as pre-sale prices end soon. Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

I have this marked as the 10th clip we've seen..........maybe I messed up............

ETA: I do believe this is the 10th......on FB page, it's says that the Bonus Lower Body
Balance disc workout clip is the 9th. & that's how I have it marked too. Doesn't make
any difference but it is confusing cause they're not all posted here. I like to go back
& watch them all and I don't keep all those emails and I can't find them all on YT either.

Last edited:
I have this marked as the 10th clip we've seen..........maybe I messed up............

ETA: I do believe this is the 10th......on FB page, it's says that the Bonus Lower Body
Balance disc workout clip is the 9th. & that's how I have it marked too. Doesn't make
any difference but it is confusing cause they're not all posted here. I like to go back
& watch them all and I don't keep all those emails and I can't find them all on YT either.
2nding the requests for ALL clips be posted on the forum ... please and thank you :)

Ok, I might be wrong, but I think there are 3 clips not here on the forum….

Functional Lower Body
Lower Body Balance Bonus
Functional Core Bonus

it’s confusing….

the clips that haven’t been shown

Functional Yoga Fusion
Upper body Balance Bonus
Anytime Mobility Bonus
Restorative Yoga Bonus
Low Impact Cardio Bonus
Lower Body Foam Rolling Bonus

Last edited:
Is there a place where all the clips are in one placed? The only clip I see on Shop.Cathe.com is the Introduction clip.
No, sorry, not yet ... hence the requests to have them placed here on the forum. Usually, SNM is good about posting them here but they've been remiss in this series. Eventually they'll all be on the Shop Cathe pages so people can review them prior to purchasing. If you're on Facebook, you might find them all there, but will probably have to hunt. If you get Cathe's emails, they've been sent out as they become available, but I like to clean out my mailbox, so I've deleted mine.

Ok, I might be wrong, but I think there are 3 clips not here on the forum….

Functional Lower Body
Lower Body Balance Bonus
Functional Core Bonus

it’s confusing….

the clips that haven’t been shown

Functional Yoga Fusion
Upper body Balance Bonus
Anytime Mobility Bonus
Restorative Yoga Bonus
Low Impact Cardio Bonus
Lower Body Foam Rolling Bonus
Aqua girl
I really appreciate you doing this because I was getting lost in the clip releases trying to keep track of the number of the clip (and seeing some bonus clips with similar titles.)

Is there a place where all the clips are in one placed? The only clip I see on Shop.Cathe.com is the Introduction clip.
debinmi is completely correct above. Quite frankly, clips from this series are all over the
place! I guess the 10 that have been shown were in emails, but I don't keep all those
emails ............ I have only seen 4-maybe 5 on Cathe's Youtube page, and I am not
sure they are all on FB, cause because of all the other postings of daily dvd, buy more
stuff, etc....I am not going to go back to the beginning.....I am not even sure I can, cause
I am not a FB poster. and I do believe 3 aren't posted here. I agree with Lady Vol Fan,
it sounds like it will be awhile for them to show on shop page, cause the individual dvds
aren't even there yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.