Watch Our 4th Video Clip From Lift, Move & Restore - Functional Core Fusion

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Watch Our 4th Video Clip From Lift, Move & Restore - Functional Core Fusion

Cathe's Functional Core Fusion Workout: In this active core workout, we’ll train the entire core from front to back to improve overall core strength and flexibility. We’ll use a stability ball to assist in adding length, strength, and balance challenges throughout the routine.

Many traditional ab exercises focus on the rectus abdominus (the stomach muscles that we imagine when we think of “abs”), but the core is much more than just the abs. The core is the center of our bodies which includes the abs, the pelvis, the lower back, and the hips. We’ll hit all these areas for a highly effective workout that will ensure that the core is conditioned to serve us better in everyday life challenges. Are you ready?

This is just one of two unique and different ab routines that are included in Lift, Move & Restore.

*Pre-Order Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore now and Save! Act now as pre-sale prices end soon. Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

Last edited:
Owwww, another workout I can add to a shorter cardio day! Liking it! :) Reminds me of the warm-up to Butts & Guts! I've been wanting another stability ball core workout for a long time, and this one delivers. Plus it has more than just traditional core exercises - more thorough this way.

Besides having 65cm & 55cm stability balls , I also have a 45cm stability ball, and it has
come in handy for standing ball overhead moves as well as some floor ball moves. They're
both close by, so if I need to, I swap them out. Options, Options, Options !.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.