Wallpaper Help

Helen_Z

Hi,

I'm not too computer literate and I've been using my break time to become more knowledgeable. I tried wallpaper and I do not like it--visual overload for me. I know how to change back to my window's clouds, but I have and old computer and I need all the space I can get. I can't figure out how to delete this file from my computer.

Helen Z

Easy

Just right click on the wallpaper and select properties. Then just select the wallpaper you want.

Windows Explorer

Either right-click on the start button and select Explore or find Explorer under programs. Then find the .jpg file in Profiles or wherever it may have gone. You can look all around and probably find multiple things to get rid of in there! There is a Find feature in Explorer which you can use to help you find the file if you know the name of it, or you can use *.jpg to find all the jpg files in your computer. Email me privately if you have any trouble.

Wallpaper

Helen,

What gamber said is correct - thanks gamber! If you still have problems just let us know and make sure to tell us if you are PC or Mac and what operating system you are using.

Feel Stupid

Hi,

I did a search for *.jpg like gambler said but I didn't see anything but stuff labeled Photo House Document. I think from my Corel Word Perfect. I have Windows 98 installed on my Hewlett Packard. I clicked on every imaginable folder. I just don't get it.

Helen Z

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.