Waist is getting smaller/Abs are tighter!

YEAHHHHH Baby!!!

I've been using LIS exclusively for the past few weeks and have noticed that my clothes fit looser in the waist! I'm only 5-10 lbs from my goal so I'm not really trying to lose weight but these are nice unexpected changes. Must be from all the core work that Cathe snuck into this series. It's so funny because I'll be doing the crab pushups and thinking "why am I doing pushups in a cardio video"?? But I know that whatever Cathe says, I have to do it LOL! Also, I think the disks also really get you thinking about keeping your feet on them and at the same time you're working your core without even realizing it. haha!! Love it! Very inventive moves that really do more than you think!

Thank you Cathe for distracting me....my core is thanking you too!!

Athletic Training plus yoga max is on tap today... can't wait!

Kelly:)

Good for you! Whatever works! I congratulate you too on being able to do three weeks of the LIS series! I find I have to work up to some of these workouts, and to do them exclusively - yowser!:eek: Congrats again!!

See my new post: Name your fat spot!

Congrats Kelly!!! It's so exciting when your clothes fit looser!

This LIS was a god sent to women with those hard to tone "trouble zones".

I salute you Ms.Cathe!!!!!

Thanks guys! ;)

I love the fact that these workouts are completely different than all of Cathe's other stuff...I have pretty much her entire collection so LIS is refreshing. I love all the lateral movements which I'm sure are helping my legs. Cathe never ceases to amaze me with her creativity.

I've been rotating LIS like this and I am really enjoying it:

Slide & Glide
Low Impact Challenge + Yoga Relax Express #1 or 2
Total Body Trisets
Afterburn
Turbo Barre
Athletic Training + Yoga Max Express #1 or 2
Cardio Supersets

I also thought I'd have lots of trouble learning Low Impact Challenge so I started with one of the premixes...then the next time it was on tap, I did the whole thing without many issues. I always thought I was uncoordinated but maybe I'm not as bad as I think LOL! I remember trying to learn IMAX 3 and Rhythmic Step was much more daunting of a task. I think Cathe has also strengthened my mental muscles so I am better able to handle choreography. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.