Vote for my design (please)

Stephanie0523

Cathlete
Hi guys-- I designed a shopping bag for this contest Kroger is having. If you like it, would you please vote for mine!!?? It's got a picture of my oldest child on it, and I'd be so excited if Kroger actually made these. Anyhoo.. to vote, go to: http://www.designareusablebag.com/
You have to sign up first (very easy), and then click on the Vote for a Design. My bag number is: 21528

Thanks guys!!

Loved it and voted :) You may want to clarify exactly how easy it is to vote - just type in a few characters in the box to identify yourself as an actual person - took 1 second! I almost didn't go b/c I didn't feel like signing up for anything but wanted to see the bag. GOOD LUCK!!

Really cute! I voted too. I would carry that around.

I don't understand the one that is winning. I mean everyone likes a smiley face, but for the win? Paul D. in Georgia must have an awful lot of friends.

you def. deserve all the votes!! its a great design!

off to tell my mom(whom is a kroger employee and we both loves the reusable bags by them very sturdy)

kassia

I voted too!! Love your bag, very cute. Who doesn't love babies?:D

It is super easy for people who don't have a Krogers in thier area or do not want to sign up for anything.

Hope you win.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.