VOTE FOR CATHE FITTV.COM

annie2867

Cathlete
Gilad is ahead of Cathe, that's weird that he had nothing a couple of days ago and now he has jumped, or should I say leaped ahead of Cathe, everyone,cruise over to the website and vote. I don't have the link but I think you can just put in fittv.com

Recast your votes!

However, since it the voting has been re-set, everyone who has voted previously needs to recast their vote!

RE: Recast your votes!

That means that they threw away all of our votes and started back at zero for everyone. There's a short blurb at the top of the voting page indicating that there was a discrepancy with the votes.

Lorrayne

>How do you look at who is in the lead?

EXACTLY! I was one of the guilty people voting several times yesterday because that's the only way I could see who was winning!!

How about a "view results" button FitTV x( ?????

"DUH!" award of the month! :7

Now FitTV is running ads to vote for Gilad. I've seen no other ads for the others. No wonder he's got such a huge lead.

"How about a "view results" button FitTV x( ?????"

Just don't fill in a vote, but click on "cast your vote", and you will be taken to the results page.

I can't help but wonder if the people voting for him have ever watched Cathe. He gets a lot more advertisement and air time than she does. To me there is no comparison. Cathe is by far the superior trainer.

Wow!

I don't mean to hijack this thread or anything, but Venus, I just looked at your weightloss website, and what an inspiration! You look awesome, and I'm totally impressed. Thanks for telling your story; it's great to see other young women who have made health and fitness their top priorities!
-Kate

He has probably been on FIT TV for ages and has a huge following especially the women that find him sexy, sort of like the old Tom Jones days when they would throw their underwear on stage. I don't know how long Cathe has been on FIT as I have only had digital for a few months. I also think you probably have to wait a long while to get the prime spots which to me would be very early in the morning or early evening when you get home from work. I remember seeing Gilad back in the 80's along with Cory Everson, I really liked Cory's strength training show which I thought was very thorough, I would like to see her come back to TV.

Guys....Gilad has been on TV for over 20 years straight!! And not just in US, he's all over the world. He must have a huge following. He made a big comback with his Quick Fit System. I have a friend that works for the company that distributes the system and they sell several hundreds a day! He must be loaded!! I admit I did the quick fit and got in great shape. Gilad is a little easer for me to follow, I get lost with Cathe sometimes...but I'm kind of slow and very uncoordinated. But Cathe still overall is the BEST!! :7

Hmmm... a case of popularity-trumps-quality. No instructor has motivated me more than Cathe, and that's really important to me because I won't move unless I'm inspired.:)

Hope Cathe wins. And if she doesn't, she's still tops in my book.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.