Video quality --please help!

LovingLife

Cathlete
We got a new 32 inch flat screen Toshiba tv where I work out and even though I have HDMI cables connecting the tv to my dvd player, the edges of Cathe and her crew are ridged (or a bit fuzzy). It's a little distracting. I've tested other dvds (like movies) and they look fine, as does STS, but all the rest of my Cathe DVDs show up a little fuzzy.

I don't think it's the size of my TV screen because I have a much larger TV downstairs where I spin. Xtrain Ride and Cycle Max are crystal clear on that TV.

If this means anything to you, it says 1080p or 1080/60p at the top for picture quality (at least I think that's a picture quality #).

I've tried adjusting the settings and there's nothing I can see to make a difference. Any ideas? Anyone else who has experienced this?

Try changing the video picture mode. The PIC Mode button on the TV remote. Most TV's default usually to 'Dynamic' (the worst possible quality). What I've read on forums say the first step 99% of TV owners should do is to change the mode on the TV to 'Movie' (or Cinema) mode.

Here's a link to a similar (maybe the same) issue. 50L5200U LED Picture Blurry - TOSHIBA FORUMS

A very popular site where you can ask for help. LCD Flat Panel Displays

Hope something helps fix the issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.