Video Clip of May 8th's Cathe Live Boot Camp Class

SNM Videos

Administrator
If You're not a Cathe Live and or OnDemand subscriber we made a 5 min promo video from the live Boot Camp class on May 8th, 2014 ( view video ) to show you what you're missing.

The idea behind Cathe Live is to bring you an actual Cathe class right from our Gym almost every week. These classes are broadcast live on Thursday's at 9:15 am ET, but are also recorded so you can watch them whenever you like. A monthly subscription to Cathe Live is only $9.97 per month or you can get our OnDemand service which includes Cathe Live for Free + all 240 videos also found on our DVDs for only $19.97 per month. OnDemand even includes new releases at no extra charge!

We use multiple cameras for Cathe Live, including several mobile camera operators using steadycams, that will make you feel as if you're right in the room with Cathe and give you an online workout experience like no other. Classes are always unrehearsed, unscripted and unedited. Just click on the following link to view a 5 minute video of last week's class. | View Video | | Subscribe Now |

* we recommend you have a cable modem that has a download speed of at least 4 mbps for Cathe Live and our OnDemand service.

Thanks for the clip. It really does look like so much fun and definately a different experience than a dvd. I really DO love that Cathe!

Looks great. Maybe when we get are forced to give up DSL and I'm retired and can partake real time, I'll subscribe. Must admit, it's tempting to give up my semi-Luddite state now so I enroll.

Loved seeing Cathe in her "natural state," i.e., sweating, no make up, etc.

Wow this looks like a great workout! I'm not too interested in the On Demand, because I already own almost all the dvds, but the live looks like a lot of fun. Watching that class almost makes me want to move to New Jersey!

Will it be a boot camp class every week, or will it vary? Can we play any previous week's workout any time? Also, can we pause and rewind? Thanks!

1. Will it be a boot camp class every week, or will it vary?

2. Can we play any previous week's workout any time?

3. Also, can we pause and rewind? Thanks!

Hi. I've read about this a lot so I can try to help you.

1. I think the classes will vary every week.

2. Yes. All the workouts will be kept so members can access them any time they want and SnM expects to have at least 100 live workouts about a year from now, so that is really cool.

3. Not sure, but I think yes. I think if you are watching a previously recorded class yes and if you are watching it live I'm not sure.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi. I've read about this a lot so I can try to help you.

1. I think the classes will vary every week.

2. Yes. All the workouts will be kept so members can access them any time they want and SnM expects to have at least 100 live workouts about a year from now, so that is really cool.

3. Not sure, but I think yes. I think if you are watching a previously recorded class yes and if you are watching it live I'm not sure.

Hope this helps. :)

Wow. This is great. So if I do a workout on Monday morning and absolutely love it, I can do it again and again? Also, if I do not workout during the "live" sessions, I can still have access to them anytime? I was concerned if there is a live class at 9:15 a.m., I have to be ready to go at 9:15 a.m. Since I am at work at 9:00 a.m., that's not possible!!!

I'M SOLD!

Cathe Live is Recorded

You can watch any Cathe Live video whenever you want. We broadcast the group classes live, but they're also recorded and can be watched whenever you like. Hopefully, in about a year you will have around 100 Cathe Live videos you can select and watch at a time that fits your schedule.

Hi SNM,

Help! I bought the $19.97 package but whenever I watch the On-Demand videos either on my Kindle Fire and on my labtop, the screen freezes. I tried watching the Live Boot camp and got the message the video was unavailable for viewing.

Yvonne

Problems viewing

We need a lot more information to help you, such as what is your download speed of your connection? You can do a speed test at Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test (just click on the "Begin Test" button). It's also helpful for us to know if you tried both wired and a wireless connection?

Also, please go to Cathe Live Stream | Cathe Video Streaming and click on the Boot Camp 640 x 360 Low Quality Video. If that works then try the 720p video and see if your successful.

Video Clip of May 8th's Cathe Live

Thanks, I will try both suggestions on both the Kindle and the labtop. I know on the Kindle Fire, that is a wireless connection.

Problem with Cathe Live

Make sure you click on the small video in the video tab for Cathe Live to launch the video. We've have several instances where users have seen the "video not available" message in the main player window and have incorrectly tried to play the video by clicking on the main player window. Let us know what happens and we will try to help you further.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.