Video Clip Of Cathe's

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, March 26, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Total Body Fit” LIVE!

Three Giant Rounds of grouped exercises as follows...
Round One: Legs, Shoulders, Biceps
Round Two: Legs, Triceps and Core
Round Three: Legs, Chest, and Back

Equipment Needed:

A variety of various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 10’s, 12’s and 15’s)

A fully loaded barbell (meaning the ability to load a small plate, a medium plate, and a large plate on each side)....We’ll begin the workout with squats, so be sure to initially set your barbell weight to your squat weight to save time.

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted!
✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 290+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Cathe! Another awesome WO that just FLEW by! If this is what we get when everyone is on lockdown, you should self-isolate weekly. ;)

I thought that I would miss the class (which I do), but it hasn't been as weird as I thought it would be. Plus, like others have mentioned, I like having you to "myself". :D And, you seem to have a new kind of energy lately that is really coming through.

I have not been able to pull myself away from CL since I subscribed years ago, and, even in the midst of all this chaos, you are managing to not only keep it going but making it even better! (Which I am so grateful for. Echoing others, it's so wonderfully comforting to have, at least, ONE thing stay the same during this crisis.)

I am loving what you are putting out, so much so that I am not even waiting for them to fit in my rotation to do them. I am just doing them the day they post (which I NEVER do) and am enjoying them so much!

You have always been the ultimate when it comes to WOs, but color me impressed with how you are still teaching class without a class! Your instruction, direction, form pointers, energy, enthusiasm, humorous quips, fun factor. Nothing has faltered. You're amazing. :)

So much love to you and your crew, Cathe, for keeping CL going. (Please pass along my thanks and gratitude to them!) I hope you all stay safe while you bring so many such happiness and a much needed reprieve from all the stress and crazy.

XOXO
Liz

I think if Cathe Live were just Cathe every week I would join for sure. It is like having her as my personal trainer.

Cathe! Another awesome WO that just FLEW by! If this is what we get when everyone is on lockdown, you should self-isolate weekly. ;)

I thought that I would miss the class (which I do), but it hasn't been as weird as I thought it would be. Plus, like others have mentioned, I like having you to "myself". :D And, you seem to have a new kind of energy lately that is really coming through.

I have not been able to pull myself away from CL since I subscribed years ago, and, even in the midst of all this chaos, you are managing to not only keep it going but making it even better! (Which I am so grateful for. Echoing others, it's so wonderfully comforting to have, at least, ONE thing stay the same during this crisis.)

I am loving what you are putting out, so much so that I am not even waiting for them to fit in my rotation to do them. I am just doing them the day they post (which I NEVER do) and am enjoying them so much!

You have always been the ultimate when it comes to WOs, but color me impressed with how you are still teaching class without a class! Your instruction, direction, form pointers, energy, enthusiasm, humorous quips, fun factor. Nothing has faltered. You're amazing. :)

So much love to you and your crew, Cathe, for keeping CL going. (Please pass along my thanks and gratitude to them!) I hope you all stay safe while you bring so many such happiness and a much needed reprieve from all the stress and crazy.

XOXO
Liz

I couldn’t have some did up better!!!

It can’t be easy teaching without your veterans beside you! Of course being a veteran yourself I’m sure you have no problem as you display! The concentration, dedication and continued creativity during this time is so much appreciated I can’t tell you enough! Thanks for being our main steam in all of this-keep up the great work. Each week I can’t wait to view the Wednesday blog to see what kind of workout you’ll be taping for Thursday class!!! Love you!!!

It's so cool that Cathe continues with doing these live workouts though it must feel weird without her usual people joining her. I watch the latest clip once a week when I can get to a computer. I don't know if I do it to torture myself since I have no way to participate. I guess I watch because it is a touch of inspiration. At least I have a ton of Cathe dvds!

Did this one yesterday, what a great workout! I especially liked when Cathe coached us through the last 7 barbell rows as I was about to give up on the rows at that point but Cathe got me through them. It really is like having your own personal trainer and Cathe is excellent at engaging with the home audience. Here in New Zealand we are now in full lockdown with only essential services operating. It is definitely more bearable knowing that I can still workout with Cathe. A big thank you Cathe for all that you do for us :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.