Video Clip Of Cathe's Triple Fit Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: March 15th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Triple Fit” Live! A triple header starting with step blasts, then all legs and finishing with all upper body. Get ready to get sweaty...we are gonna move

Equipment Needed:

A full sized step at 6 or 8 inches ( NO step choreography, just solid straightforward blasts)
Various weighted hand weights (5 pounds to 15 pounds suggested)
Fitness Mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 189 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.

This one looks like a great one...it looked to me like Nancy was doing lower impact modifications which I loved,
However, you couldn't see her most of the time:( Don't know if maybe she was doing them just today or maybe
She is going to be doing lower impact alternatives, but if so, you need to be able to see her at least one time when
Moves change. Can't wait to try this one...

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: March 15th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Triple Fit” Live! A triple header starting with step blasts, then all legs and finishing with all upper body. Get ready to get sweaty...we are gonna move

Equipment Needed:

A full sized step at 6 or 8 inches ( NO step choreography, just solid straightforward blasts)
Fitness Mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 189 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.

Equipment Needed:

Fitness Mat

I did this workout this morning & the video cut out about halfway through. Audio was fine, but it was just the Cathe logo on the screen.

Probably means you just lost connection to the server. We have noticed any problems with this video. So I would suggest just trying again and let us know if it works ok for you.

yeah, I posted just recently about the Live video freezing and the audio continuing. Doesn't happen on the On Demand (blender) workouts.
Don't remember which Live it was.....

This one looks like a great one...it looked to me like Nancy was doing lower impact modifications which I loved,
However, you couldn't see her most of the time:( Don't know if maybe she was doing them just today or maybe
She is going to be doing lower impact alternatives, but if so, you need to be able to see her at least one time when
Moves change. Can't wait to try this one...

Hi Aqua Girl! There are actually no designated modifiers in class. Everybody just does what they can and modifies where/when they need too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.