Video Clip of Cathe's Total Body Barbell & Bands Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's (Thursday, March 31st at 9:15am EST) "Total Body Barbell & Bands" Live workout and is our 95th Cathe Live production. Get ready to work your body from head to toe with a variety of rep ranges & equipment to shock your muscles. Develop lean muscle mass & burn loads of calories!!!

Equipment needed:

A weighted barbell (with the ability to hold a small, medium & large size plate on each side... or various weight increments you're comfortable using on your barbell)
A full sized step (to be used ONLY AS A WEIGHT BENCH ...no cardio stepping).
A medium tension resistance tube
A medium tension fitness loop
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

I found this one and wow!! It is a fabulous workout! Any similar workouts of yours like it in your DVD catalog? I thought it would be like Body Max or BM 2 but found this had my heart rate up nonstop for almost the whole class because of the continual shifts from lb to ub and back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.