Video Clip of Cathe's Summer 2016 Kick Off Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, June 23rd at 9:15am EST,"Summer 2016 Kick Off"

Live workout and is our 107th Cathe Live production.

Get Sweaty & Summer Ready Now!!! No time for downtime... the summer is here!!!!
This workout rocks with variety!!! Expect boxing, cardio kicks, step blasts, weights...etc.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Sunglasses (optional..lol)
Boxing Gloves (optional)
A Full Sized Step (8 inch height or whatever height you are comfortable with)
A Barbell with two large plates on each side.
A Set of 10 pound dumbbell

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are
recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

How would you categorize the majority of the workouts total body, metabolic, strength training, etc. ? I am also wondering if i would enjoy working out with my Macbook vs. TV?

@healing11 I think it's tough to categorize the workouts to a "majority" label. Cathe includes much variety. She does something different every week. You could check out Cathe's posts in this forum to see what each week's workouts entail. She posts a short description of the routine and the equipment you'll need.

As far as Macbook vs. TV? Do you have an HDMI cable? That's all you need to connect your laptop to your TV. I actually use my iPad (with HDMI cable and iPad connector) so I don't have to disconnect my laptop from its backup drive.

HTH!

@healing11 I think it's tough to categorize the workouts to a "majority" label. Cathe includes much variety. She does something different every week. You could check out Cathe's posts in this forum to see what each week's workouts entail. She posts a short description of the routine and the equipment you'll need.

As far as Macbook vs. TV? Do you have an HDMI cable? That's all you need to connect your laptop to your TV. I actually use my iPad (with HDMI cable and iPad connector) so I don't have to disconnect my laptop from its backup drive.

HTH!
Great info. I think i do have an HDMI cable. I'll double check. Thanks again for the info.

The shortest one is 36 min, the longest is 73 min. It's always different, but most of them are between 42-58 min. It is definitely worth it IMO. There are so many to choose from, I'm still catching up with them all.

So happy to hear your enthusiasm. We really have fun filming live. Great group!

How would you categorize the majority of the workouts total body, metabolic, strength training, etc. ? I am also wondering if i would enjoy working out with my Macbook vs. TV?

They are all very different but we rarely use anything lighter than 5 pounds or heavier than a set of 15 pound dumbbells in class ( when we use weights for class)...a little heavier if barbell is included. The pace is usually high energy and a great sweatfest! Hope you join us!

They are all very different but we rarely use anything lighter than 5 pounds or heavier than a set of 15 pound dumbbells in class ( when we use weights for class)...a little heavier if barbell is included. The pace is usually high energy and a great sweatfest! Hope you join us!

Thanks for your response. I'm considering Cathe Live seriously, it just takes me forever to make decisions. :).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.