Video Clip of Cathe's Spooktacular Boo-tcamp

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

(Insert rattling chains and howling wolves) Attention Cathe Live Ghouls: Thursday, Oct 31st, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Spooktacular Boo-tcamp” Live. I invite you to come dressed in your Halloween best and get ready for some wicked rounds of exercises such as Spider Climbers, Batty Burpees, Creepy Curls, Skull Crushers, Monster Walks, Scary Squats and Ghost Busters ...to name a few! You’re guaranteed to have a ghastly time.

Dreadful Equipment Needed:

A set of 5, 10, 12 & 15 pound haunted hand weights

Two ghoulish gliding devices

A frightening fitness loop

A howling fitness mat

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 271 Cathe Live workouts, 3300 premix workouts, and 150+ workout rotations.

This workout was so much fun. It really put me in the Halloween spirit this morning! Everyone looked amazing and Cathe's costume was a perfect choice! I loved all the spooky references and how Cathe kept character throughout the workout! Awesome as always! Hooah!

That looked like a lot of fun! I enjoyed the costumes and Cathe so much I can't remember what exercises they were doing Lol !
When Cathe asked if they were scaredy cats I burst out laughing, too funny!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.