Video Clip of Cathe's PHA Training Live

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's "PHA Training Live", or "Peripheral Heart Action Training, that was first broadcast on Thursday, July 2nd on Cathe Live and is our 57th live broadcast.

With PHA training, you alternate between upper and lower body resistance training exercises, allowing as little rest as possible between each movement. The lack of rest and recovery keeps your heart rate up, for cardiovascular and fat-burning benefits, while switching between upper and lower body exercises, maximizes blood flow to all parts of your body and reduces build-up of lactic acid.

Equipment needed:

One Barbell With Two Big Plates On Each Side.... totals 45lbs (or whatever weight you use for plié squats and deadlifts)
A set of 5, 8, 10, 12 pound dumbbells
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Just did this workout. It was awesome! Love the concept. I wanted to let you know though the video cuts out like at the last 5 minutes. Audio still plays but it's just the " cathe live" screen

Just did this workout. It was awesome! Love the concept. I wanted to let you know though the video cuts out like at the last 5 minutes. Audio still plays but it's just the " cathe live" screen[/QUO

Thanks for letting us know Kariev. We looked into it and it appears to be playing fine. Are you still having an issue?

5 star workout!

Just did this one today. Every time we worked the upper body, biceps, triceps or shoulders my heart rate went through the roof
especially for round #3. Held the pause button and walked it off, not once but twice maybe three times!

Cathe's spontaneity makes her unique! From the two exercises that were omitted in the "warm up", to her "evil" laugh to the 12 # change in weight made for a super charged and perfectly harmonized action workout.

Cathe will the new DVDs have at least one workout like this concept in it? I would love to try one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.