Video Clip of Cathe's Metabolic Mashup Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's (Thursday, March 3rd at 9:15 am EST) "Metabolic Mash Up" Live workout and is our 91st Cathe Live production. Get ready to shock your metabolism with a mash up of all kinds of familiar metabolic weight combos to get that fire burning. Expect to sweat hard and breathe heavy while burning fat and calories!!!

Equipment needed:

Various weighted dumbbells ranging from 5 pounds to 15 pounds.
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Gotta love those metabolic workouts! I see some brain work in this one as well,
At least for me :) , one arm doing curl while the other is doing overhead press,
Reminds me of " rubbing your tummy & patting your head"! Gotta get my
Coordination in gear! :)
I remember doing the 1 arm curl and overhead press thing in X10 somewhere. I haven't pulled that out in a while, guess I will now!!! Cannot wait to try this one. I love all the ICE inspired live classes because they are more intense than the dvds. So if I want more, I do a live class, if I want "less" intense, I do the dvds. But with Cathe "less" isn't always what a lot of people would consider less. Gotta love Cathe:p

This Cathe Live was all about coordination, focus, balance, strength & stamina...all for a metabolic mash up. I'm a tad sore from the workout from 2 days ago, so the sit outs with a push up, at the end, were a challenge!

I remember doing the 1 arm curl and overhead press thing in X10 somewhere. I haven't pulled that out in a while, guess I will now!!! Cannot wait to try this one. I love all the ICE inspired live classes because they are more intense than the dvds. So if I want more, I do a live class, if I want "less" intense, I do the dvds. But with Cathe "less" isn't always what a lot of people would consider less. Gotta love Cathe:p
Heee hee he heeee

I agree with you firemedic, it was more like lay down and take a nap, forget sit! Great workout though, love the energy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.